I'm Already There.

~Cameron's POV~

I watched as Elliot span her around as she giggled in his ear causing my heart to melt. The sound of her giggle makes me fall in love with her a little more every day.

He placed her on  the floor and she instantly held her head. She get's dizzy easy. "Can we go to bed I'm tired?" Lola whined as she leant her head on David's shoulder. "I'm tired too" Avery whined as she slowly walked over to me "Okay, sure, night guys" I smiled to the others as I headed up the stairs with Avery's hand in mine.

We walked into my bedroom before I shut the door and locked it behind us "Today's been eventful" Avery slurred tiredly as she slowly got changed "Sure has" I smiled before removing my t-shirt leaving me just in my grey tracksuit bottoms before climbing into bed next to Avery. "Cam?" she asked he breath tickling my bare skin "yes baby?" I smiled as I played with the ends of her hair in my fingers "I'm scared" she admitted "of what?" I asked as I sat up slightly causing Avery to follow my action "forgetting" she sighed as a tear slipped down her cheek "forgetting?" I questioned ignoring the heartbreak of seeing her cry "forgetting her face, her voice just her. I'm scared I'm going to forget everything she's done for me" she cried as she hugged her legs. 

"Avery" I breathed "Avery" I said again causing her to look at me "you wont forget her baby, I promise" I smiled looking into her eyes. She looked back into my eyes, her watery gaze staring into my promising one "Cameron, I'm scared of something else" she said, the corners of her lips twitching into a smile "and that is?" I asked while cupping her cheek "falling in love with you" she smiled causing me to smile too "but I'm not scared any more" she smiled a wider smile "why's that beautiful?" I asked with a chuckle "because I'm not falling any more. I'm already there" she laughed before kissing me passionately while rotating her body so she was sitting on me, her hands travelling my body.

I smiled at the clock 3:34am before looking down to a tired looking Avery, her nude body covered by the sheets "Avery" I smiled as I kissed her head "mm" she hummed "I love you too" I smiled "I'm too tired for round too" she frowned as she opened her tired eyes and looked into mine "that's okay baby, I just never got a chance to tell you" I smiled as I pecked her lips lightly "Sorry" she blushed as she leant her head back on my chest "It's okay, I'm glad it went down like that" I laughed awkwardly "me too" she sighed her voice still slow and sleepy "Can you two shut up now?" Alex yelled from across the hall causing me and Avery too look at each other blushing before laughing.