Unique.

~Avery's POV~

"Come on Ave, this is the tenth time I've woke you up, you've got school" Elliot's persistent voice said "I'm ignoring you for a reason" I groaned "should I get Cameron in here to see your morning look" he laughed slightly "I'm up" I said jumping up out of bed and rushing to my wardrobe "You have ten minuets" he said before leaving me to decide what to wear. 

I walked down the long stair case with my hair in soft curls as my red dolly shoes made a slight tap noise with every step I take, I looked in the long mirror by the door and looked over my outfit one last time, I was wearing a red tank top, skin tight black jeans and red dolly shoes and my black school backpack "I'm ready" I called into the living room and waited by the mirror as I waited for the boys to make a appearance, when we all got outside I looked at the three cars lined up and watched as each boy joined by certain cars "Who am I driving with?" I said putting a hand on my hip "Us" Cameron smiled as I approached him, Elliot and David "Sweet" I said before getting in the back next to Elliot "To hell we go" I said before Cameron started the car driving the unfamiliar route to school. "On three?" I asked as we pulled up "Wait here" Cameron said before him, Elliot and David got out leaving me confused, "M'lady" Cameron said holding his hand into the car as Elliot opened the door, I smiled and took his hand and got out the car, when I got out I saw all the boys by the front of the car and all the girls looking our way. "Boys" I smiled at the three boys stood by the front of the car "ready to make an entrance" Liam smiled at me "That's the first time you've said something to me without Harry" I laughed before nodding "Let's go" Elliot said linking my arm through his "Guy's we've got to go" Harry said pulling Liam with him "Me too" Steven said before rushing off "See you later?" Elliot asked causing me to nod after he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek "I've got to go find Lola" David said before walking casually towards the cheerleaders "And then there was two" Cameron smiled at me "Help me to the office" I asked "Sure" he said taking my hand and leading me to the office.

"Who is she?" "Why is she with them?" "Is she with Cameron" "Bree is going to flip" "Forget Bree what about Lola" is all I've heard all day. It's the end of the day and I've made no friends, I'm sat in between Cameron and Elliot at the assembly "Why is everyone talking about me?" I asked turning to Elliot "The foster boys are the boys to be" he laughed "God" I muttered before Principle Harrison made his way on stage "Quiet down" he started before rambling on about something no-one was listening to "Now Steven Foster would like to say something" He announced causing Cameron and Elliot to chuckle while I looked confused but soon joined in laughing when Steven walked out in a penguin costume "I'm here to make a special and strange announcement, Avery" he started looking at me "You said be unique so here I am. I'm sorry for pushing you in the pool and being mean when I first met you. I'm just sorry I froze you out, It's what I do" He continued causing people to laugh "Can we start over" he asked still looking at me, I stood up slowly and made my way up the stage and approached Steven causing him to turn and face me "Yes you big goof" I laughed giving him a hug "Love ya dude" I said winking at him and punching him on the arm before walking to the edge of the high stage causing me to look at Cameron and Elliot with a pleading look "Come here" Cameron laughing as he walked towards me and placed his hands on my hips helping me down causing me to blush as we walked back to our seats "That was awesome" Elliot whispered in my ear.