First Clue.

~Elliot's POV~

The credit's rolled just as Avery walked back into the room, she had a troubled looked on her face but it wasn't one that was distressed it was a worried look, but not for her own safety, she walked past me, then Steven and sat on Harry's knee causing us all to look at her confused. She whispered something in his ear before standing up and sitting next to Cameron causing my curiosity to spike. "What film now?" Lola asked "How about truth or dare?" I offered smiling around the room while watching everyone nod. "Who goes first?" David asked "It was Elliot's idea" Kira smirked "Fine, I'll go first." I smiled as I looked to Avery "Truth or Dare Ave?" I smiled as she scowled at me "Truth" she smirked "Is it true that Alex gave you that necklace?" I asked while smiling at her necklace as she played with it "yes it is" she smiled proudly as she looked at Alex "my turn" she said excitedly "Harry, Truth or dare" she smiled and he frowned while thinking of what to choose "Truth" he smiled "is it true that I'm your favourite person in the room" she smiled "it is indeed" he smiled while Avery stuck her tongue out at Liam. The game went on and on, it was quite boring, finally Avery got to me "Elliot truth or dare" she smiled "Dare" I replied cockily "I dare you to show everyone your apology to me" she smiled, yes. Plan's falling into place. I looked at the time 11:55 pm, perfect "follow me" I smiled as I stood up and went to the back yard with everyone following "here's your first clue" I smiled as I handed her a note.

~Avery's POV~

I unfolded the paper and read 'Red Pillow' I frowned at the note, I've been here long, how many red pillows have I seen? "Oh and no help" Elliot smirked as I sent a confused look to Cameron causing him to shrug. I sighed in frustration as I walked back through the house, I looked in my bedroom, no red pillows. Then I remembered the roof. I haven't been there yet but I remember seeing the red pillow, I smiled before racing to the roof using the stairs forgetting there was a lift. When I finally reached the roof out of breath I raced to the red pillow and picked it up. "Look at that view" Elliot's note read causing me to look at the view. It was beautiful, even though it was dark out, one thing that caught my eye was the oak tree, it was covered in fairy lights. I smiled before going back down the stairs where everyone was waiting "did you find it?" Elliot asked "yes" I smiled as I walked through the house and to the back garden with everyone following me once again "this is where you wait" Elliot said to the others as he followed me to the oak tree "so where's the note?" I asked when we got to the oak tree and there was no note "look on the bench" he smiled before walking away. I walked to my mums bench and sat down on it, next to me was a letter with my name on it.