10 Years Later.

~10 year's later~

"Everything's changed since that first day" Cameron laughed as he sat next to me staring at the same wall of pictures as I. "Yep, 10 years ago to the day I came to live with you and now everything's different" I smiled as I sipped my milk "sure is" he smiled while coping my action.

Let me explain. 10 years ago today I moved in with a family called the fosters. And that move changed my life. It also changed theirs.

Marissa and Robert Foster are now in a elderly care home being well looked after and get visited every day by their children and grandchildren.

Alex Foster, the eldest of the Foster siblings ended up going back to his ex, Holland a few day's after what would have been their fifth birthday. When they was both just 17, Holland got pregnant but sadly their baby girl Mercy died in the womb when Holland was 8 months into the pregnancy which resulted in Holland giving birth to a still baby but now they're happy, they got married 2 years after getting back together then 1 month after their wedding they found out they was expecting, 9 months later they gave birth to a beautiful baby boy called Ethan Troy Foster, then only a year later they found out they was expecting another little baby, which was later reviled to be twins, a baby boy and a baby girl, Trevor Elijah Foster and Louise Macy Foster. Now to the present day, 5 years after Trevor and Louise was born, they're expecting another little girl.

Liam Foster, became a singer. He finished school and went to college to study performing arts while posting YouTube video's of himself singing and he got signed to a wonderful record label where he met his current wife, Amelia, just one year after meeting Amelia Liam purposed by singing to her on stage, the year after they got married and are now expecting their first child any day now, they don't know what gender, they wanted it to be a surprise.

Harry Foster, he came out the closet just one year after telling Avery, then he went to college and met a wonderful man, Louis. they're engaged and are waiting till it is legal to get married but in the mean time they've adopted two children, Kian and Sam two wonderful twins and they are also registered foster parents. Which fits the last name right?

Steven Foster, ended up marrying Rachel Scarlet just three years after meeting, they both went to the same college and when Rachel fell pregnant just one year after being married they both dropped out of college to be committed parent's, Steven is now a work from home dad with his own furniture company while helping his wife look after their two children, Charlotte age 6  and Travis age 2.

David Foster, Just three months after Mercy's fourth birthday Lola found out she was pregnant, she was happy but David was scared. He didn't know if he wanted this so early on so he rejected Lola for two months but he surprised her with a proposal with Avery's help he made it perfect and Lola accepted but now little Rebekah is 9 years old, they're expecting they're second child.

Elliot Foster, at the ripe age of 26 he proposed to Amy three months ago after coming back from the navy, Amy still has to tell Elliot she's three months pregnant...

Theo Foster, the youngest of the Foster family has just graduated from M.I.T where he met his wonderful girlfriend Andrea. They've been together for two years and Theo has held onto a engagement ring for 3 months.

"Cameron" I screamed as I held the bottom of my stomach, "what is it?" He panicked running into the living room, "he's coming" I breathed through another contraction, "I'll ring one of the lads to pick Amber and Ross up from school" he rushed while getting my hospital bag and his phone as I wobbled to the car. "Where's Ratliff and Lorenzo?" I gasped through a contraction as Cameron started the car, "with David, remember?" he laughed as he fumbled with the keys, "you'd think after four children we'd be use to this" he laughed again before starting the car.

AN

This is the end of Living with the Foster boys, I'm not too sure about a sequel, maybe if enough people want one...

Anyway thank-you for reading and if you have questions don't be scared to ask them:).

I love you.