Meet The Fam.

~Avery's POV~

"This is a big house" Kira said as we all walked into the house "Tell me about it, I still get lost" I laughed as I hung my coat up by the door and removed my shoes "Avery's home" Theo's voice rang through the house before he came crashing into my leg "hey buddy" I smiled down to him before picking him up "I hear you was ill" I asked tapping him on the nose "yes, my tummy hurts" he frowned "well get some rest and I'm sure Dominoes will fix that" I smiled at him before putting him down "Mum, Avery said I can have Dominoes if I go sleep" Theo shouted through the house disappearing into the living room "that was Theo" I laughed after I turned around facing everyone's confused looks "He's so cute" Rachel cooed "I know" Katie agreed "come meet the boys" I smiled as I showed them into the living room "We already know who they are" Amy said "yea, when they're at school" I laughed before we all walked into the living room where 6 shirtless boys are "hey guys" I smiled walking in front of David and Steven playing some kind of game "Avery" they both whined "come meet some friends" I smiled to the boys "they go our school?" Steven asked as he looked over to everyone "yes stupid" I said smacking upside the head "ouch" he scolded rubbing the back of his head "she may be a girl but she hits like a man" Steven commented causing the room to erupt with laughter "anyway" I laughed "this is Kira, Reece, Amy, Michelle, Katie and Rachel" I said pointing to each one as I said there names "and I'm sure you know who these are" I laughed at the group before looking at the boys, I looked at Elliot who seemed to be intensely staring at Amy and Amy just kept looking at the floor every now and again looking at Elliot. Holy mother of Jesus, they like each other. I smiled to myself "Hey where's Cameron?" I asked noticing he's not here "swimming" Alex mumbled "okay, Erm, Guys make your self at home, If you need help ask the lads and they'll help you, erm. Steven and Alex keep your hands to yourselves" I smiled at everyone earning a nod from most but as glare from Steven and Alex, "Ell, can we talk?" I asked causing the room to erupt with laughter and conversations as me and Elliot walked out towards the kitchen.

"What is it?" he asked leaning against the side "I'm going to make it quick because I want to scare Cam but I know you like Amy and she likes you too so go for it but don't go to fast. Make sure she's ready for a relationship" I smiled at him causing him to open his mouth to deny it before closing it and nod before beginning to walk back into the living room "and Ell, don't hurt her" I said causing him to turn and nod once more before going into the living room "where's Ave?" I heard Steven ask "going to scare Cameron" Elliot laughed "good luck to him" Steven laughed before the rest of the conversation was muffled with everyone else's voices over lapping. I smiled before walking to the back door and to the pool ready to set my plan in motion.  

AN

I know I haven't updated but I've not been well for like five days but I'm finally staring to recover. Woo.