Here Goes Nothing.

~Cameron's POV~

I felt the water rush past me as I swam to the other side of the pool "Cam" someone yelled at the top of their voice breaking from my concentration and making me jump and gasp which resulted in water to get into my mouth, I stood up from the water chocking and coughing. When I finally calmed down I looked into the eyes of the person who almost scared me half to death trying to be as angry as I could but as soon as I looked into them blue-green eyes twinkle with amusement, A smile made it's way onto my face "Ave" I sighed dramatically "you're face babe, It was so funny" she laughed slightly. I walked slowly towards her in my swimming shorts "what did you need?" I asked putting my wet arms around her waist "came to say hi" she smiled innocently "so you thought you'd scare me half to death?" I asked with a playful grin "maybe" she smiled "hey" I smiled at her before pressing a light kiss on her lips, I felt her smile into the kiss before making the kiss deeper and snaking her hands around my neck. "Oh gosh PDA much?" Elliot's voice called from the back door causing me and Avery to pull apart and laughing slightly "what is it Ell?"Avery asked turning to face Elliot "came to tell you that Pizza's here and so's Lola, Bree and Alexis" Elliot smiled causing Avery to groan "fine" she sighed before taking my hand and leading me inside.

"Finally I thought you was never going to come back in" Steven laughed while taking a slice of Pizza "Well I'm going to get changed" I announced kissing Avery lightly on the temple "Wait" she said holding my hand tighter "Guys wanna come put your stuff upstairs?" She asked her friends "sure" they all muttered through the Pizza in their mouths "Elliot save me some pepperoni" she shouted behind us as we all went upstairs "Mine the red door" she smiled to her friends "wait you haven't introduced us" the only boy of the group said "right" she laughed "Cameron meet Kira, Reece, Amy, Michelle, Katie and Charlotte" she said pointing to each individual as she said their names "Guys meet Cameron" she finalized "now that you all know each other" she smiled before pulling open her door and walking in with the others following closely "Babe, I'll be back in a sec, you changing into your pj's?" I asked her "yes" she smiled "don't put a top on you can wear one of mine" I smiled at her before entering my room quickly so she couldn't say no.

~Avery's POV~

I was sat in my checked pyjama pants as I waited for Cameron "Avery why aren't you wearing a top?" Kira asked nicely as she placed her sleeping bag on the floor "Cameron's giving me one" I smiled "right" she smiled as she placed her pillows lightly "Guys come here" I heard Cameron's voice yell through the wall causing us all to look at each other confused before we all headed for the door "Yes?" I asked opening his door as the rest followed in "babe you didn't have to" I smiled at him as I looked around the floor. There was various blow up mattresses and a double blow up mattress which I guess is for Kira and Reece "Well my room's bigger and It's an excuse to sleep in the same bed as you" he smiled as he fastened the volt on the last bed  "Well thanks" Rachel beamed before going out the room and returning with her things, Me and Cameron stood back and watched as they all rushed around setting up their things "you know you're wearing no top right?" Cameron whispered into my ear causing me to shiver and blush "here" he laughed handing me a plain black top "Thanks" I blushed taking the top and putting it on"everyone ready?"I asked looking around the group, they all nodded and followed me and Cameron to the hall way and down the stairs "here goes nothing" I sighed, I felt Cameron squeeze my hand causing me to look into his eyes "stay with me, everything will be good" he smiled as we entered the living room.

AN

I know I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry, I've been building up to the sleepover, I'm planning on having the sleepover chapters finished by the weekend:)