Chapter 1

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. I turned and see what the time was, it said 9:30, Shit I'm late!

I ran to my wardrobe, chucking on random clothes, not really caring if they matched. After I did that, I went to the bathroom to get ready. My hair was a mess and I didn't have time to straighten it, so I just tied it up into a messy pony tail. I ran to my car, skipping breakfast and made my way to school.

I parked in one of the teachers spaces and legged it towards my locker, but someone had to stop me.

"Miss Williams, why are you running?" It was Pete. He was my best friend. He put a posh accent, matching the teachers.

"Only to my locker, sir." I laughed and pushed him out of the way.

"So, what are you doing after school?" Pete asked. He slowly walked beside me, clearly wanting me to be late for first period.

"I have to baby sit for mom..." I hated the thought.

"Shame, I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to Patrick's party with me..." He pouted, and that only made me laugh harder.

I got to my locker and grabbed my stuff. "Well, I went to a party last night, so 2 parties in row will make my mom flip" I stated. The bell rang. I said bye to Pete and walked, unwillingly, to class.

"Miss Williams, you late" Mr. Smith told me.

"Sorry, car wouldn't start." I teased.

"Okay..." He answered back.

I sat in my usual seat at the back of the class. I didn't like being at the front with the nerds. Half way through class, the teacher had to leave, an incident happened or something, an  the class started talking about tonight's party.

"So, Riley, I hope your not coming to the party, with the clothes that you wear, someone will probably commit suicide looking at you" Laura laughed. I hated this girl with a passion. She was queen bee, everyone wanted to be her friend. She would bully me and I would just brush it off, it annoyed her so much.

"Oh darling, you shouldn't talk about yourself like that!" I told her, acting like I cared.

Everyone laughed, this she didn't like. "Oh, fuck off Riley, your a loser, and no one likes you!" She snapped.

"Well, it's better to be loser than a slut," I said, looking at all of the hickies on her neck. "And we're not 5 anymore hun, so stop playing the 'no one likes you' card" Once again, I smiled at her. This was something that I enjoyed doing very much.