Chapter 9

What to wear... I thought to myself. Me, Pete, Andrea and Patrick was going on this double date thing. Where we were going, I had no clue. I was just told that it was a very formal place. I had all of my clothes laid out in front of me, nothing was formal, it was all informal. I only had one dress, which was super short, and I didn't even no if it fitted me any more. I stared to panic. I had to ring Andrea.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hiya, do you have a spare dress for tonight? I don't have any..." I explained.

"Yeah, I'll drop it off now"

"Thanks!" I hung up.

While I was waiting for Andrea to come with the dress, I decided to do my hair and make-up. I had no clue on what colour the dress was, so I just used dark eye shadow and black eyeliner, which I stole from Pete, but he didn't know that. I got my red lip stick and out that on. Once I did that, I started curling my hair. I burnt myself a few times, and even though it hurt, I tried not to make a fuss.

"Have you got my eyeliner?" Pete asked, making me jump, which caused me to burn my hand.

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Sorry... Do you have it?"

"Yeah, it's on the desk." I told him.

"Thanks!" He said as he walked out.

I carried on with my hair, finishing the last little bits, then checking to make sure that I hadn't missed any strands of hair. Once I did that, I got some curby grips and placed my hair to the side. I heard Andrea cone through the front door, and called her upstairs.

"Here it is!" She walked in smiling. She was already ready, so I was guessing that everyone was just waiting for me. Andrea was wearing a red dress that had a slit on the side, she was also wearing red heels.

"Thank you so much, I'll give the dress back to you tomorrow okay?" I assured her.

"You can keep the dress, I've never worn it..." She handed my the dress that was in a bag.

"If you say so... Where are we going anyway?" I asked, kind of concerned.

"Only to the Hard Rock Cafe!" She screamed.

I laughed at her and told her to get out so that I could get changed. I opened the bag and saw the long black dress that Andrea had given me. Would it even fit me? It looked like was made for someone super skinny. I slipped into the dress, trying not to ruin my hair or get make-up on the dress. I then grabbed my black heels and put them on. I looked in the mirror, at first not realising that the girl in the mirror was me, I looked so different. I slowly made my way down the stairs, trying not to fall, everyone was waiting at the bottom, all eyes on me.

I slowly looked behind me then turned back to face them. "What are guys looking at? Have got this dress back to front? Wait, don't tell me-" Pete cut me off

"You look beautiful, amazing in that fact. Nothing is wrong." He smiled walking over to me.

"Thanks..." I smiled and looked down embarrassed.

We made our way to the car. We were going to meet Joe, Andy, Marie there. Once we got there, we ordered some food. O ordered the biggest burger they had, everyone else had little salads and that.

"Trust Riley to choose the biggest plate on the menu!" Patrick laughed.

"I eat a lot okay, I just really like my food!" I laughed back.

Once everyone was finished, we all decided to have a sleep over at Pete's. Patrick, Andrea, Joe, Marie and Andy.

"Get here!" Pete joked as he grabbed me from behind. He started kissing my neck, I just laughed.