Chapter 20

Today is the day. The day where my last name changes from Williams to Lawley. And honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it. The wedding is being held in Tyler's back garden, and everyone I knew was going to be there. I was getting ready in one of the spare rooms in Tyler's house. Andrea was doing my hair, Shauna was doing my make-up, and Hermione and Lisa was doing my nails. I hated being pampered, and they all knew that, hence the reason that they was doing this to me.

"So, what did you end up doing on your hen night?" Shauna asked.

"Nothing..." Though, that was a lie. I  had actually gone and met Pete and spent the night with him while Murron was with Andrea.

"Really?" She asked shocked. "No stripper?" She winked.

"Of course not, though I had though about getting one..." I shrugged.

After 2 hours of being pampered, it was finally time for the dress. All for of them had to help my put on the dress, trying not to ruin my hair or make-up. When the dress was on, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is?" Andrea shouted.

"Pete." Andrea looked at me with a look that said, should I let him in. "Can I speak to Riley, in private?"

I nodded. "Okay!" Andrea said as she and my sisters' left the room, letting him in at the same time.

"You look amazing..." He complimented with a smile.

"Thanks..." I looked down embarrassed.

"Nervous?" He sat on the bed that was next to me.

"Just a tad..." I sat next to him. We sat in awkward silence for a while. "I don't think I can do this..." I turned to him. I was being honest, what if this was all a huge mistake?

"You can do this, you just have to say a few words, sign a piece of paper, and then badda bing badda boom, your married!" He laughed, waving his hand around as if he had a wand.

"Some fairy godmother you are." I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly, it'll all be fine." He kissed my cheek, got up and left.

I just sat on the bed, concentrating on not having a panic attack. There was a knock on the door, and it was Andrea. She told me that it was time. She handed me the bouquet of flowers as we made our way outside. My dad met us by the back door, I held his arm and took a deep breath.

"You okay kid?" He whispered.

"Yep" I told him, taking another deep breath.

We started walked down the isle. All eyes were one me, but I wasn't focusing on who was there. Only now had it hit me, I didn't love Tyler. All this time, I wanted Pete, and no one else. I looked at Tyler, and saw how happy he looked. But that was going change within a matter of minutes.

The priest started the ceremony, asking if there was anyone who wanted to object, in which no one - not even Pete - did. He then turned to Tyler, asking him if he wanted to take me as his wife.

"I do." Tyler smiled.

Then it was my turn. The priest looked at me and asked e is I wanted to take Tyler as my husband. I looked round at everyone who had attended the ceremony, stopping on Pete. He said that I could this, but I honestly couldn't.

"I.. I... I don't."