Chapter 19

So, let's just say, Me and Pete have been seeing each other secretly, for about a month, and no one knows, not even Andrea, Patrick, Joe, Marie or Andy. Tyler and Megan certainly didn't no about it and we're were going to keep it that way until the wedding. I felt really bad that I was doing this to Tyler, but I didn't know a nice way to break up with him. I had thought about stopping the affair, but Pete was just too irresistible. i know what your probably thinking, 'you complete slut, just dump Tyler' and yadda yadda. But I honestly couldn't do it.

Tyler had gone out shopping for his suit. Murron was at Pete's and Andrea was bringing down her bridesmaid dress.

"What do you think?" Andrea smiled turning in her dress.

"It's great." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, what's up?" She suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You keep staring off into space, and your always looking at the clock..." She explained.

"No I don't..." I protested.

"Yes you have Riley, please, I'm your best friend, tell me what's wrong!" She sat on my bed next to me, getting frustrated.

"You really want to know?" She nodded. "I'm pregnant." I looked at the floor.

"Oh my God, that's great, does Tyler know? He'll make a great dad-" I cut her off.

"It's not his..." I started to feel the tears roll down my face.

"Riley, are you sure? I mean, you haven't had sex with anyone else right?"

I looked at her and nodded. "I have had sex with someone else, the same person, multiple times, I'm such a slut!" I put my head in my heads, not wanting to look at Andrea.

"Who have you been cheating Tyler with?" The way she said it made me think that she already knew the answer.

"Pete." I whispered.

"Oh Riley! How long this been happening? What are you going to tell Tyler?" She rubbed my back, comforting me.

"About a month, and Tyler is not going to know about me and Pete, not yet at least! And about the pregnancy, he'll think that the baby is his!" I looked at her and started begging. "Please Andrea, don't tell Tyler!" I pleaded through the tears.

"Fine, I promise." She swore. "Anyways, I prefer you and Pete being together, it's more natural." She laughed. I laughed with her as I wiped my tears. She got up and took her dress off, dressing into her normal clothes.

"Um... Riley?"

"Yeah?" I looked up as she walked back into the room.

"I have something to tell you..." She sat next to me again.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm pregnant too!" She shouted.

Me and Andrea started jumping about screaming as if we were teenagers again. We did this until Pete, Tyler and Murron walked through the door.

"Hey babe!" Tyler called as he came into the room. He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Mom!" Murron said as she ran into the room with her father.

"Hello darling!" I gave her a hug.

"Dad brought me some new shoes!" She screamed.

"Oh did he now?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at Pete. "You need to stop spoiling her."

"She isn't spoiled..." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Babe, what's this?" Tyler asked, holding my pregnancy test. "Is there something that you want to tell me?"