Chapter 14

I looked at the time. Shit it was 5 to 8, and Pete was going to be here in 5 minutes. I rushed out of bed, not waking Murron up. I grabbed a bag to get my dance kit ready, and at this point, I still wasn't dressed. I grabbed my track suit bottoms on popped them on. The door bell rang then. Shit. I ran as fast as I could to the door and answered.

"Hey." Pete smiled.

"Hey." I shouted running back to my room to get a top.

"Guessing that you woke up late?" Pete was laughing his head off.

"Yeah, but it's not funny!" I half whispered half shouted as I walked out of my room. "Murron is still in bed, she'll probably be up within half an hour."

"She likes her sleep then? Just like you..." He looked down laughing.

"Trust me, she get liking sleep from me, but she gets your attitude." I made my way to the door, making sure I had everything. "Any problems, my number is on the kitchen side by the coffee machine."

I got to my car and drove to the studio. I had 5 lessons that was going on today. four on which is only 2 hours and one that is 3 hours. The class that was 3 hours long was truthfully the best class to teach. They were a competition group, so they had to listen to what I say carefully. This was also the group that you could have a great laugh with.

"Sorry I'm late guys!" I apologized as I ran into the studio.

The four lessons went fast. I was finally teaching the competition class. I had taught them a routine to My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, which they really liked.

"1, 2, 3, 4, Jump, Spin!" I shouted over the music as they did their routine. I heard someone come through the door, and saw that it was Pete and Murron. Murron ran into the corner, trying to mimic what the class was doing. Pete just stood next to next watching the team.

"Not bad..." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay, everyone, you can take a break now!" I shouted as they finished the routine. "You really think so?" I turned to Pete.

"Yeah, goes well with the song." He winked. I just rolled my eyes. He hadn't changed at all.

"Riley, why's a super star here?" Jasmine asked, trying not to fan girl. She was a huge fan of Fall Out Boy, just like me, only more fan girly. Not only that, she had a massive celebrity crush on Pete.

"Uh..." I just looked at him, why was he here. "Why are you here Pete?"

"Oh, Murron was talking about how much she loved to watch you teach dance, so I thought, why don't I just pop in to see how great your teaching is..." He explained.

"Not wanting to be rude or anything, but how do you know Riley? And why was you with Murron?" Jasmine asked. The girl was full of questions.

"Pete is Murron's dad, and I've known him all my life." I explained.

I watched as Jasmine's mouth fell open. I shook my head. She was not going to stop asking me questions for the rest of the day. Thanks a bunch Pete.

Murron came running over then. "Mom, why aren't you and daddy together like most mom and dad's?"

"We could have been, but... um... We just stopped loving each other..." I gave Pete a weird look. He looked upset on the topic. But I couldn't ell her the truth, she'd be to hurt.

"Do you love him, secretly?" Jasmine asked, eyeing up Pete.

"No, I don't... I have a boyfriend " I said, probably a bit to quickly. But what I just said about not liking Pete was a complete lie. The other part was true.