Chapter 15

Guys sana naman magustuhan niyo itong chapter na ito and pls do tell me what you think about it.

Chapter 15

Jem's Pov

Nakakainis! Dahil umulan kahapon naextend pa tuloy yung date namin ni Rhavey! And I honestly don't know how I said yes. Nakakainis! Imbes na natutulog nalang ako ngayong Sunday ay nag gagala nanaman kami! "Jem! Tara doon!" Rhavey excitedly said while pointing at the Space Shuttle. "Ok." Wala naman ako pakielam kahit saan kami sumakay. As long as we finish early. As we walk around I heard a few things about Rhavey that annoyed the hell out of me.

"Are you that low? Can't you see his standing over here?" I irrtatedly said twards the girl who keeps on saying filthy words about Rhavey. "Don't you have any self-reservation?"

"Shut up bitch! It's my body and I'll do whatever I want." For the love of Cookies! Anong connect? Is she that dumb to know what self-reservation means? "Just because you're with him today doesn't mean he's already yours. For all I know you're just one of his play thing."She looked at me from head to toe that made me raise my brow. "Have you seen yourself? You're not worth the time at all. I'll bet that he'll forget you're name after he do you."

I scoffed at her. As if I'm that low. "Oh! He'll never forget my name eve if he do me. FYI I saw myself in the mirror and I'm pretty sure that I'm worth more than you." I smirked at her that made her flinch. "Why you!" Sasampalin na sana ako ng may humawak sa kamay nito.

"Try to touch my date and youre dead! I don't care kahit babae ka pa!" Galit na sabi ni Rhavey. "Rhavey she's a slut!" Sigaw ng babae habang iniirapan ako. I just smiled at her making her more furious. "Talaga? So ano ka? Don't tell me that you're way better than her. Because I know for a fact that she's much respectable than you are." Isa isa ng tumulo ang luha nito kaya medyo na guilty ako. Babae padin naman ako and I know rejection hurts as hell.

"Tara na sakay na tayo." Excited na sabi nito at hinatak na ako sa ride na gusto nito.

Fie's POV

"Ano ba yan!" Sigaw ko ng nakita ko yung isusuot ko na damit. "Are you fucking serious! Yesterday was too much! And now this! Do you wanna die?" Sigaw ko sa stylist. "Pero miss ito po talaga yung partner ng damit na isusuot ni Sir Mori." Sabi nung babae na may hawak ng damit na isusuot ko. I glared at the clothes that she's holding. "It's too damn girly!" Inis na sabi ko sa babae. "Pero Ma'am!" Halos maiyak na yung stylist sakin. Siguro nakaka frustrate ako damitan. "FIE!" Napatingin ako kay Kitz. "Suot mo na iyan ng makakain tayo ng maaga please!"

Whatever! This is all their fault! "Okay! Now go away!"

Mori's Pov

"Of all the places why here?" I don't particularly hate it. I just don't like being in a crowded place. I looked at myself in the mirror and glared at my reflection. Why do I have to wear a white long-sleeved button up and a white pants that looks like a clothes worn in the beach.

"Kasi pare gwapo tayo. Our face should grace the beauties." I lightly punched Nathan's arm. "Proven fact and I must agree." Yun lang nasabi ko sakanya. I saw an irritated fie walking towards us. She wore a white sun dress that made her look like a Barbie. "You should change you're wardrobe Fie. I think that you look stunning in white." She just shrugged at me and glared at her clothes.

"Let's start!" The photographer shouted at us. as we went to our position I heard a few girls staring at us. "Ok Fie and Mori I want you to stand near the Space Shuttle entrance. Fie grab Mori's arm and look at his face. Great! Now mori smirk and lean down close to her face just a few inches away from her lips. Wow! You look perfect! Now for the last shot mori grabe Fie's waist and place you're lips near her neck. That's a wrap!"