Part 1

Yoona's POV

It was like a nightmare. Everything happened in a second. My whole world fell apart in just a second. I lost everything in that tragic accident, where i lost my both parent's and my eye sights as well.

Since that accident i only have my brother in my life. I was taken to the hospital and according to my brother I've been in a coma for the past few weeks. The sad part was that i never got a chance to say goodbye to my parent's.

It broke my heart to know that they are gone to a better place. What made things worse for me was the fact that i lost my eye sights. I was temporary blind due to a swelling in my brain. I had no reason left to live for. I wanted to die.

I wanted to leave this place. But i couldn't even do that. I've been on this hospital bed for the past 3 weeks. The doctors has recommended me to go under the surgery which has 50% chance for me to get my eye sights back. My brother never left me alone. He was my strength now.

I had my surgery few hours ago. The doctors told me to stay at the hospital until i recover as they need to keep checking my recovery. Plus the doctors say's they cannot risk sending me home as sunlight and dust could be a huge risk for my eyes.

My eyes were blind folded. I was scared all the time as i couldn't see a single thing. Darkness has taken over my life and the only thing i could do was think. I keep thinking about why all of this has happened to me. Why?

My brother has been my caretaker but he also had a job and a duty to do. Now I've become his responsibility. He couldn't stay at the hospital with me all the time. My hospital bill's were rising day by day.

Therefore my brother decided that he would shift me to room in the hospital which is going to be shared with another person.

I was more scared after i got that news. I didn't wanna share a room with anyone as i was blind and most of the time i don't know what is going on around me. However i had no other choice. By now i have made some friends at the hospital who were all nurses.

They've been really nice to me since I've been a patient here for like a month. But for some reason i always felt that they pity me for my situation.

Drake came to take me to my new room. Drake was my nurse who has been taking care of me for the past few weeks.

Drake: "Your new room is on 7th floor and you will have a new roommate who is going to stay with you for a few weeks."

I got very curious to know about my new roommate so i asked all the questions at once to drake. He started laughing after knowing how curious i was.

Me: "Who is my roommate? is it a He or She? How old is that person? I don't wanna share a room with stranger. why cant i just stay at my own room by myself? I can't trust anyone as i'm blind."

Drake: "Now look who is curios. If your feeling scared or anything then don't be. The patient who is going to be your roommate is one of the patient i used to take care of. and you will find out whether its a he or she when you meet that person. and don't worry your gonna be safe."