Part 6

Guess we both have the same thoughts towards drake. With that hours passed as we kept on talking about random stuffs. When i'm talking to yoona i feel so free. I feel like i can talk to her about anything. She made me feel like a normal person instead of a celebrity like how others always treated me.

I told her about the reason why i'm admitted at the hospital. But i made sure not to tell her who i am and my real identity. During our conversation i told her i was interested in music and she told me she had the same interest.

She told me that she used to play piano before she lost her eye sights. She was disappointed thinking she wont be able to play ever again but i encourage her saying that she can. I know she can. She is an amazing person.

I told her about my guitar skills and she wanted to hear some. So i picked my guitar and started to play one of my favorite tune for her. She has a huge smile on her face and i knew she was enjoying listening to it.

When i finished playing my guitar she had fallen asleep. She looked so angelic when she was sleeping. She was so innocent. How can she have such a tragic past? She deserve so much happiness. I was looking at her without realizing it.

I kept my guitar next to my bed and suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text message from my group members asking me about how i was.

BTS Chat group: Hyung how are you?  Sorry we can't visit you at the hospital today.

Jimin: I'm Okey and how are you all? It's okey you can come some other time.

with that our conversation went on and i told them about yoona my new room mate. They all kept on asking me about how beautiful she was and etc.

I swear these people will never change. I told them about her story and the fact that i kept my identity hidden from her. They all felt sad for her but at the same time they started to tease me saying that i'm lucky i got a chance to be a girls roommate. These boys are are going to die on my hand one day.

After hours i fell asleep. However i woke up with the sound of  someone crying and sobbing. I got up from my bed and looked at yoona. It looked like she was having a nightmare in her sleep.

Drake had told me earlier that since the accident she would have nightmares every night and she would cry or wake up while screaming for help.

She looked so helpless i didnt knew what to do. Her sobbing wouldn't stop and without even  realizing it, i was holding her tightly in my arms and i started to sing a lullaby to her just to comfort her.

With my touch she started to relax a bit and after a while she was peacefully sleeping. However she didn't let go my hand as she was holding on to my hand like her life depended on it.

"Please don't leave me. Stay. Please" she said those words in her sleep with a weak voice. My heart ached as she said it. I wish i could take away her pain.