Part 5

After a while Drake left as he had to attend for an emergency call at the ER. Yoona seemed quiet as she sat on her bed and started to fiddle with her fingers. The whole room fell silent and the only sound that was inside the room was the sound of us breathing.

I sat on my bed which was just few inches away from her's and started to play with my phone as i didn't want to annoy her by starting to talk. Besides she seemed a bit uncomfortable.

After a while i heard her speaking. I wasn't sure whether she was talking to me or not as it was more like she was whispering to herself. I kept staring at her to make sure she was talking to me.

Yoona: "Umm thank you."

Jimin: "Thank you? For what?" I said that as i wasn't sure why she was thanking me.

Yoona: "I meant thank you for what you did earlier. you saved me from falling" she said that with a smile which melted my heart.

Jimin: "oh. Your welcome" i said that with a warm smile even though she couldn't see it.

She didn't say anything back and just kept on fiddling with her fingers nervously. Sometimes she would put the strands of her hair behind the back of her ear and would start to fiddle with her finger again. I didn't realize i was staring at her for too long until she spoke up again.

Yoona: "I know your staring at me."

I got startled and shocked that she knew that i was staring at her even though she is blind. I was embarrassed. I somehow started to doubt that she was blind now.

Jimin: "What? No i'm not. How do you even know i was staring when your eyes are blindfolded?"

Yoona: "I can sense it when someone is staring at me. I only lost my eye sights not my ability to sense things jimin." She said that and started to laugh.

I was so amazed by her. Still just to clear off my doubt i silently walked towards her and started to wave my hands in front her face. Yoona started to smile widely and said..

Yoona: " And now your waving your hands in front of my face."

I was in pure shock right now.My mouth was wide open and i was in the same position i was in a minute ago not knowing what to do.

Jimin: " Wait. How did you knew that? your not blind are you? Tell me this is a joke"

with that one sentence her smile faded away. I felt guilty to say it to her and i immediately apologized. I never meant to hurt her. I kept on blabbering about how sorry i was and she stopped me with a little laugh.

Yoona: "It's okay Jimin. I know you didn't mean it like that. and yeah as i told you before i can sense it. Like when your moving your hand in front of my face i can sense your hand movements. and yes i am blind and this is not a joke even though i wish it was."

She gave me a weak smile which only made me feel more guilty. I wanted to comfort her even though that will be inappropriate. I just sat there not knowing what else to say. I was scared to talk because anything i say might hurt her. She seemed lost in her thoughts and after a while she spoke up.

Yoona: "Say something. I don't like the silence."

Jimin: "well, what should i say?" i asked her nervously.

Yoona: "Anything. Maybe you can start by telling me about yourself a bit?"

Now i wasn't sure how to answer to that as i cannot reveal my true identity to anyone. For some reason i didn't want to lie to her but i had no other choice.

Jimin: "well,My name is Jimin and i am 22 years old. I live here in seoul with some of my friend. what about you yoona?"

For some reason  i didn't wanna lie to her so i just made my introduction very short by not telling her the fact that i was actually an idol.

Yoona: "oh you know my name already so i'm gonna skip that part" with that she started to laugh which made me laugh as well.

Yoona: " well i am 21 just 1 year younger than you. I was born and raised here in Seoul and i ....."

with that she stopped talking like she was going through a very painful memory. Maybe it reminded her of her parent's. However in a second she forced a smile on her face and turned around towards me and looked directly at me. The way she does those kind of things sometimes scare me a little. How did she even knew to look directly at me?

Jimin: "You know yoona your looking directly at me. How do you do that?"

Yoona: "Am i? i didnt knew i was doing it. I just assumed your there." She was also a bit shocked about what she just did.

Jimin: "You amaze me yoona." those words left my mouth before i knew it. Now i was sort off embarrassed but seeing that she was blushing raised my self confidence.

Yoona: "uhh Do I?" she said that a bit nervously.  She look's so cute when she is blushing.

Jimin: "Yeah you do. The way you can tell if im staring at you or not and the way you look right at me is amazing. And the way your smiling even after everything you've gone through is amazing. Your very strong."

Yoona: "wait. How did you know about the things i went through?" right now she had a blank expression on her face.

Jimin: "Oh yeah. Drake told me about the accident and everything. He gave me this lecture to behave in front of you and to treat you well and etc. You know how he is"

with that yoona started to laugh. Being able to make her laugh gave me such happiness which i couldn't explain.

Yoona: "Your right. He is such an ajjuma sometime."