Part 13

She started to run her hand on the table trying to find out where the books and pen's were. So i quickly brought it next to her and pretended like i didn't do it. I wanted her to feel that she found them by herself.

In a minute she started to draw and all i did was stare at her. She was so concentrated on her work and here i was busy observing her features. She had such fair and soft skin.

She had a full lip which was pink and in every second she would put the strand of her hair behind her ear like she was getting annoyed with it. It always makes me chuckle the way she does that. Suddenly she stopped drawing and said.....

Yoona: " Your again staring at me, aren't you jimin?"  she said that with a laugh.

I was so embarrassed by her comment. Seriously how does she do that. I didn't wanted to accept the fact that she just caught me staring at her so i denied like the last time.

Jimin: "What? No i wasn't."

Yoona: "If you say so. " She said that and laughed again. I knew she was teasing me now.

Yoona: " what do you normally do when your bored.?"

Jimin: " Umm i usually play my guitar or listen to music. what about you yoona? do you only draw things or is there anything else you do?"

Yoona: " well apart from drawing i listen to music too."

Jimin: "Really? What kind of a music do you like?" I wanted to know whether she has ever listened to my music . So i started the topic a bit carefully.

Yoona: "I usually like ballad songs. But i do listen to other one's as well."

Now i got more curious to know whether she has ever listened to one of my ballad songs.

Jimin: " Really? I like ballad songs too. My favorite one is "Serendipity"." I said that while looking at her carefully to see her expression.

She smiled and said

Yoona: "I love that song too. Guess we both have something in common." She said that a bit excitedly.

It looked like she still haven't figured it out that i am the singer of her favorite song. She started to hum to Butterfly while she was drawing. I was amazed that she can sing so well. Her voice is so beautiful.

She never fails to surprise me. She can draw so well even though she is blindfolded and she can sing well too. I was so impressed by her skills.

I picked up a guitar from there and  started to play the "Serendipity" tune. She suddenly stopped humming and looked at my direction. I chuckled at her reaction.

I told her to sing along because she has a very beautiful voice. She started to blush which was so cute. She didn't wanna sing at first but i kept on insisting.

So she started to sing along with me. When she heard me singing along with her she stopped for a while and listened to my singing.

***********NOTE***********

Hei everyone. Please vote my story and tell me about how the story is going..If you want you can send me some idea's for me to use in this story. Hope you all are enjoying this one.