Part 9

After a while Yoona spoke up again.

Yoona: "Can i ask you something?"

My heart beat a little faster with her question. It always make me nervous when ever someone says's that.

I hesitated for a while and said yes.

Yoona: "Do you perhaps know me? or Do i know you?" she hesitated for a while when she asked me that.

With that question i was shaken up. I thought she found out who i was as there's a chance that she might have listened to my songs or heard about me before.

Jimin: "I've never met you before. So i don't know about whether you know me or not. Why are you asking me that?"

I asked her that as i wanted to know why she is suddenly saying all that. Maybe recognized my voice.

Yoona: "Oh okey. it's just you sound a bit familiar. Your voice. I don't know. Maybe it just my illusion."

she said that as she put a strand of her hair at the back of her ear. She seemed to be debating to herself about something.

For some reason it made me smile. The way she looked when she is confused about something or when she is nervous is very amusing. She would always start to fiddle with her finger when she was nervous.

I noticed she always does that when i'm around her. Maybe she is nervous because of me or the fact that she cannot see me.

We both were interrupted by Drake as he walked into the room with a stroll.

Drake:"Oh hello lovely people. How are you feeling today?"

Hearing his voice brought a smile on yoona's face. We both greeted him at the same time.

Drake: "Yoona it's time to change your eye bandage. Come and sit at the edge of the bed so i can change it."

Yoona nodded and did what drake told her to do.

Maybe this time i'll be able to see her eyes. I thought that to myself. For some reason i was curious.

After a while Drake started to take off her bandage carefully and slowly. I was now standing next to drake without even realizing it.

Drake gave me this look like he was sayng "What are you doing?". I just shrugged and stood next to him as i didn't wanna leave.