Part 11

Drake looked at his watched and looked at me. I knew what he was gonna do so i immediately mouthed to him "Don't you dare" so that yoona won't hear me.

But of cause drake wouldn't care about what i say. He always does what he wants anyway.

Drake: " I have to go and check on other patients right now. So i'm afraid i won't be able to take you there with me yoona."

He said that while still looking at me. I was still saying no and he was giving me this look.

Drake: "But Jimin can take you there. He is free right now. Maybe you two can go there together."

Yoona: "No no it's fine. I don't wanna bother him" She immediately said that.

I was sort off disappointed when she declined to go with me. I mean wasn't it suppose to be me to decline it instead of her?

Drake: "It's fine with jimin. He would love to go with you yoona. He is also bored here as he also has nothing to do. Right jimin?"

He nudged me and mouth me to say yes. I couldn't say no to her directly so i had no other choice then going with her. Plus Drake has been giving me death glares.

Jimin: "Yes i would love to." I said that while eyeing drake.

Yoona smiled like she was happy again. Drake gave me the direction to leisure room and he left saying he would be back later.

He also made me promise that i would take a good care of yoona. I swear drake is annoying. Sometimes i wonder why i became friends with him in the first place.

I was sort off nervous to take her there with me but at the same time i was curious about her drawing skills. It was more like i was curious to know how can a blindfolded person draw.

It was time to take her with me. I put on my face mask so that people won't be able to know who i was. Plus i had an identity to hide as long as i stay here and if the reporters saw me with a girl they would create such a fuss. So i had to protect my reputation as well.

I walked over to Yoona who was sitting on her bed and trying to fix her hair. She was trying to make a hair bun but failed doing it miserably.

It made me chuckle to see how much she was stuggling to do that. At the end she gave up and left her hair down.

Jimin: "Let's go. I'm ready."

Yoona looked at my direction and smiled. She got up from her bed and lead her hand towards me.

I was standing there not knowing what to do. was she asking me to hold her hand? what am i suppose to do? Okey i'm new to all these things okey. I've never spend time with a blind girl or any girl alone.

Somehow she sensed my hesitation and said.....

Yoona: " I need a support when i'm walking. Now we don't want a blind girl to bump into everything while walking at the corridor right?" she said that with a laugh.

I nervously laugh and held her hand and she started to touch my arm until her hand reached my shoulder.

Yoona: " I'll just hold onto your shoulder. You just lead the way and i'll follow you." She said that with a warm smile.