Part 14

When i finished the song she was looking at me in awe. She looked so surprised but the smile on her face was worth it.

I was scared that she might have figured out that i was the Park Jimin of BTS group and the singer of the song "Serendipity".

Yoona: "You have such a nice voice. it's more like....." She paused for a while like she was trying to figure out something.

I kept looking at her nervously. I didn't even realize that i was holding my breath.

Yoona: " Your voice. It sounds so familiar. I can't figure out why." She said that sort off frustrated. She was frustrated because she couldn't figure out why my voice was familiar to her.The fact that she couldn't see me made thing's worse for her.

I didn't knew what to say. I just kept looking at her nervously.

Yoona: "That night when you sang me that lullaby i felt the same. Remember i told you that you're voice was familiar to me." She paused for a while and said "Why do i feel like i know you?" She has a blank expression on her face.

I didn't knew what to say or how to answer to her question. I almost told her the truth when i remembered that i cannot reveal my identity.

I started to laugh nervously and said....

Jimin: "Maybe its because i have a very common voice. I don't know. I've never met you before so i don't think that we know each other." I said that almost in one breath.

She kept looking at my direction and said "Yeah your right". We both were silent for a while as she was got busy with her drawing again. After a while she gave me her drawing and when i looked into it i was speechless.

This girl is so talented. That was all that i could think of. She had just drawn a sketch of a tree. There was a small girl standing next to that tree and looking up at the sky. I was so impressed by her talent. How can a blind person draw something this good?

Jimin: " Wow Yoona. Your so talented. How did you do that?" My voice was a bit low as i was still trying to recover myself from the shock which she has just given me.

Yoona: "Is it? umm i actually can't see what I've drawn in it. I just drew something that was on my mind." She said that with a sheepish smile.

Jimin: "It is really good. I dont think i can even draw something this good. Every time i draw something my friends would laugh at me saying that i draw things like a kindergarten student."

With that she started to laugh out really loud. This is the first time i'm seeing her laugh like that. She seemed so happy right now as if she had forgotten about everything for a while.

She looked so beautiful when she laughed like that even though she was laughing at me.

I started to laugh with her even though we were laughing at me. For some reason her laugh made me happy as well. We kept on talking about random stuffs for a while and that was when i noticed the piano.

Jimin: "Do you wanna play piano?" I said that as i remember her telling me that she used to play piano.

Yoona: "Oh i don't think i can." I knew what she meant to say but i kept on insisting and i told her i'll teach her.