Part 10

In a moment her bandage was fully taken off but her eyes were closed. Drake told her to open her eyes slowly as he needed to examine her eyes before putting on the new bandage.

The moment she opened her eyes i held my breath without even realizing it. Her eyes, they were so beautiful. It was same as i imagined it to be. Her eyes were light brown with long eye lashes.

The moment she opened her eyes she was looking right at me as if she could see me. Without her bandage off no one can tell that she is blind. Her stare was so intense like she could literally see me.

The moment our eyes met i felt like everything around me stopped. There was this feeling which i couldn't put a name on. I wished she could see me.

Drake noticed how i was staring at her and he nudge me with his elbow. He had this stupid smirk on his face which showed that he was gonna tease me about it later. He started to examine her eyes and started to question her whether she could see anything at all.

She just kept staring and said "No" with a very low voice. She was upset, I could see the pain behind her eyes. It was full of sorrow.

Drake looked at her sympathetically and told her not to worry about it and he told her that very soon she will be able to see. She just gave a weak smile. Drake finished putting the new bandage on her and gave her med's.

After that he turned around me and raised one eye brow while he had his hands on his hips. Guess the Ajjuma attitude is back. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

Drake gave me my meds with the same stupid smirk on his face. It was so annoying i had to hit him to stop him from doing that.

Drake: "Ouch.." He said that dramatically.

I gave him this I dont care look and he laughed. Yoona was sitting there not knowing what was happening here.

Drake: "Yoona, is Jimin nice to you? Does he bother you in anyway? He can be annoying sometimes you know. so dont hesitate to tell me okey. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything like that."

Drake kept on mumbling as if I was not even there.

Jimin: "Yaaaaaaaa." with that i hit him again which only made drake to laugh out loud.

I heard Yoona laughing too. God these people are annoying. I'm gonna kill drake when i meet him alone.

Yoona: "He's been only nice to me drake. Dont worry." She said that with a laugh.

Jimin: "See. I never bothered her." I said that to drake and he was still laughing at me.

Drake: "I know i know. I just wanted to tease Jimin. But hey im serious, be nice to her okey."

I nodded and assured him that i would be nice to her.

After a while Yoona spoke up to drake.

Yoona: "Ahh drake, is there any place from where i can borrow a sketch book or something"

Drake: "You want to draw again?"

How can someone draw when they are blind folded? and why did drake say "again?" Did she used to draw before? I thought that to myself.

Yoona: "Umm yeah i'm just bored so i thought...." she said that nervously.

She seemed so cute when she always does that.

Drake: "Well there is a leisure room on the 4th floor. You can go there and borrow a sketch pad to draw."

Yoona: "Can you take me there?" She said that eagerly.