Part 8

I woke up in the morning and found the room empty. Yoona was not here. Where could she have gone at this hour? Did Drake took her for check ups? I looked at my phone and it was 10:30 in the morning. I got up from my bed and when to wash up.

In a while i heard people talking and when i came outside the room, i saw Yoona with a guy who seemed to be same age as me. She was holding his hand and smiling. I didn't knew why but i felt so wrong. who is that guy? and why is she holding his hand and smiling like that?

I know i have no right to be jealous but deep down i was. I didn't want to accept it as she is just a girl i met yesterday.  The guy saw me standing there and he came towards me. He smiled warmly at me and introduced himself.

Park Bo Gum: "Hello. My name is park bo gum. I am yoona's brother."

He is her brother. the one that drake told me about.

Jimin: "Hello. I'm jimin and....."

Before i could finish he spoke up again.

Park Bo Gum: "I know you. Drake told me about you and he also told me to keep your identity hidden. specially from yoona. So dont worry about it."

Jimin: "oh he did. Thank you for doing that."

Park Bo Gum: "if anyone should be thanking, than it is me who should thank you for everything. Yoona told me about how you calmed her last night when she was having a nightmare. Thank you for doing that."

She knew it was me? How did she found out?

Jimin: " Oh it was nothing. i didn't knew what to do at first so i just did what came to my mind." I said that a bit nervously.

Park Bo Gum gave me a warm smile and looked back at Yoona who was sitting in her bed trying to eat some fruits.

Park Bo Gum: "I should go and help her."

I nodded to him and went to sit in my bed as i wasn't sure about what to do. After a while yoona brother left as he had to go to work.

I saw how her smile faded when he left and how disappointed yoona was when he left to work. She must be feeling very lonely as he is the only one in her life now.

For some reason i wanted to make her feel better so to cheer her up i tried to talk to her.

Jimin: "How are you feeling today Yoona?"

As she heard my voice she turned around towards me and smiled warmly.

Yoona: "Oh im fine. What about you jimin?"

Jimin: "Same." I didn't knew what else today. I've never talked to a girl first before. Usually they are the one's who would start to talk the conversation'swhenever i met them at the fan meetings and all.

Yoona: "Umm thank you for last night." She said that as if she was debating whether she wanted to talk about it or not.

Yoona: " I really hope i didn't disturb you last night. I'm sorry about last night."

She said that as if she was really embarrassed about what happened last night. But it was not her fault. No one can stop themselves from having nightmare.

Jimin: "You didn't disturb me yoona. Don't be sorry about it when you didn't do anything on purpose. Besides if anyone was in my place they would have done the same thing."

Yoona said nothing else and started to fiddle with her fingers. She always does that when she is nervous. It was cute when she does that.

Jimin: "How did you knew it was me?" I asked her in a very low voice.

Yoona: "I recognized your scent."  She said that with a sheepish smile. I saw her face turning red. Was she blushing again? She is so shy.

Jimin: "My scent?" I said that more like a question as i wan't sure what she was talking about.

Yoona: "The first day when i met you,remember you saved me from falling and you held me in your arms you smelled very musky"

Jimin:" Yeah?" I said that with a smile as it reminded me of our first encounter.

Yoona: "When you held me in your arms last night, i recognized you because you have this very unique musky scent."

I didn't knew what to say or how to feel. No girl has ever told me about how i smelled before. I've heard many comment's about how handsome i am and etc which i always found it hard to believe. Because they always saw me with my make up on and they never saw my bare face.