Part 15

At the end she agreed with me and now we were sitting in front of the piano and yoona was touching the keys like she was trying to memorize something.

I kept observing her movement's until she tried to play it. She tried to play a tune but she failed as she couldn't figure out where the key's were.

She got frustrated and stopped. She wanted to leave but i calmed her by saying i'll teach her. I told her to imagine the piano in her mind. She relaxed a bit and I went to stand behind her.

I held her hand to which she suddenly got startled. I told her it was okey and just to follow my lead. I held her both hands and started to press the keys and played a tune.

She seemed relaxed in between my arms and the more she kept on playing the tunes the wider her smile spread across her lips.

Being this close to her made me feel that unknown feeling all over again. She feels so warm beneath me. I don't know why but i wanted to stay like this forever.

Without realizing it i was looking at her from the side and i could see her beautiful smile. I realized i was invading her privacy and i didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i stepped back a bit.

I took my hands away from hers and yet she was playing the piano by herself. She was so good at it.

God she was good at everything. She is such an amazing person. I've never met someone as talented and amazing like her before. I kept looking at her from the distance.

The way she smiled every time made my heart beat faster. She seemed so relaxed and it looks like she was lost in her own world. She seemed so happy. The moment she finished playing her song she started to look for me.

I wanted to see what she does so i just stood there still not doing anything except staring at her. she called my name. she was searching for me.

Yoona: " Jimin? "

I didn't say anything and just stood there. I just wanted to look at her for some reason.

Yoona: "Jimin? are you there?"

This times she got up from her seat and start to wave her hand in the mid air trying to search for me.

Before i could say anything she hit her leg in the chair and tripped which made her fall. I quickly ran towards her and before she fell i held her in my arms.

Little did i knew we were standing so close to each other that that it would take only 1 step to close the distance between us.