Part 2

Drake knew about my insecurities so he assured me that i was gonna be safe. after a little walk drake stopped walking and i heard a door being opened. "I guess we are here" i said to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder guiding me inside the room.

Drake: "We are here. This is your new room. Do you like it?"

He said that while walking me inside the room. I let go of his hand and started walking inside by myself. I started walking while following the trace of the wall with my hand.

Me: "Oh its very homely drake. I can see there are beautiful paintings and the room decoration is very beautiful. I really like it." I said this sarcastically just to annoy drake. sometimes i love to tease him.

Drake: "Haha very funny yoona. now be careful while walking, because there is a........"

Before drake could finish his sentenced i hit my leg on something which seemed like a table and tripped on my legs. I was praying to god to save me from falling on my ass, when i got hit into a wall instead.

A wall which was sort of soft. I started to touch the wall to know why it was so soft when i realized it was not a wall, i was touching a very masculine chest. I got startled and took a step back which made me again to trip on my legs.

Before i fell, two arms held me tight and saved me from falling.

Stranger: "You Okey?" His voice was very husky and it was more like a whisper when he said it.

That voice seemed familiar. However i couldn't figure out why.

This time i took a step back carefully and went far away from him as much as possible. The next moment drake was standing next to me holding my hand and checking whether i got hurt or not.

Me: "Drake there is a guy in this room. Why is there a guy in my room?"

Drake: " Oh. He is your roommate from now on. His name is Jimin and he is only 1 year older than you". "Now be nice to your roommate."

Jimin? why does that name sounds familiar? I thought to myself.

Me: "Roommate? how can a guy be my roommate? I'm a girl for god sake and i'm blind? Don't you know that? " now i was on the edge of loosing my anger.

Drake: " Calm down yoona. He is a friend of mine. and there is no other room available in the hospital. and this room is the only option left. you know the situation your in and how your brother is struggling to pay for your bills." he said this very calmly.

Now guilt took over me as i realized how my brother is struggling to pay for my hospital bills. Drake was right. I have no other option left except sharing this room with jimin.

Drake: " plus this is technically his room. We were not able to get another room so i asked him to share this room with you. so be grateful to him yoona."

Me: "I don't know" . " If anything happens to me i'm gonna cut you into pieces and feed you to the dogs".

I heard two people laughing which i assume was drake and Jimin. Yeah Jimin my new roommate. The guy i'm gonna share a room with for the next few weeks.