Part 20

It been days since Yoona & i have started to date. I still haven't been able to tell her everything as i couldn't fix a meeting with my company.

Bang PD has been gone to china for a week and as soon as PD nim i would talk to him about everything.

These past few days has been the happiest days of my life as yoona has been making me feel in a way that i have never felt before.

The best part was when we got the news that yoona will go through a surgery 2 days later which will give her eye sight back.

I cannot wait for her to see the world again. I want to show her many things and the fact that yoona has been excited about it makes me feel happy.

I remember when i asked her what is the first thing you wanna look at after the surgery & she replied with a huge smile saying "You".

She took my breath away when she said that. The fact that she wants me to be the first thing to look at makes me feel so special and loved. Yet for a minute i got scared because i might be a disappointment for her.

I needed to tell her the truth sooner. I cannot lose her. I Pulled her int my arms & whispered nothing but sweet to her. Suddenly my phone started to ring and as i picked it up it was a call from my manager.

Jimin: "Hello."

Manager: "Jimin where are you?" From his tone i immediately knew something was wrong."

Jimin: "I'm at the hospital. What's wrong hyung?"

Manager: "Jimin the papparazi found out that your at the hospital. Your fans are gonna be there soon."

Jimin: "What? How did they............"

Manager: "I'm coming there to get you Jimin. You can't stay there anymore."

Jimin: "But hyung..."

Even before i could say anything else the line went dead. My heart started to beat faster as i realized what is going to happen.

I have to leave but i don't want to. I can't leave Yoona alone in here. I don't wanna go back without her.

I groaned as i threw my phone on the bed and put my hands around my head. Just when things were going so well in my life why do i have to leave. I haven't even told yonna the truth yet. Why is this all happening.

I was startled when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was yoona. Without waiting I pulled her into my arms and buried my face in her neck.

Yoona: "Whats wrong jiminie?"

Yoona said as she kept running her fingers through my hair. I felt so relaxed as she kept doing it. When i didn't answer her she pulled my face in her hands and whispered.

Yoona: "Jimin what's wrong? is everything okey?"

There hint of worry in her voice. I knew that She was trying to be as calm as she can. What am i suppose to do.

How can i tell her that i need to leave in few hours. She will get hurt. I just couldn't bare to tell her.

She will be getting her surgery tomorrow & i promised her that i would be there for her. But if i leave today i know i can't come back any time sooner.

The fact that i can't be there for her is just making my heart clench with so much pain.