Part 4

Drake: "yes. and she only has a brother and he is not able to pay for her room. and also there are no other sharing rooms available here"

Me: "Still i'm not sharing my room. specially not with a girl" I denied even though deep down i wanted to say yes.

Drake: "Oh come on. she is blind and she will not be be able to see you. which means your identity will be hidden. Plus you won't be bored alone in this room. you will get company" He was right.

Me: "No. and that's it" i denied again even though that's not what i really wanted.

As i said that drake kept eyeing on me. He started his emotional drama and kept on listing out all the things he had done for me since childhood. He knew that was one of my weakness as he was the one who saved me from lot's of things when we were younger.

At the end i had no other choice but to agree with him as i knew he wouldn't stop his emotional drama unless i agree.

I swear sometimes he act's like a girl.

Me: "Fine fine i agree. Your such a drama queen."

Drake: "Really?" he said that with shocked face yet a huge smile was forming on his lip. A stupid smile which only show's his victory.

Me: " If you ask me again i swear to god i will kick you out of this room and file a complain report against you" i said that sarcastically.

Drake:"Oh i know you wouldn't. But hey thank you. It really mean's alot."

Me: "Yeah yeah. now go away. I wanna get some sleep."

Drake: "haha okey see you later. I'll be back with your new roommate. By the way her name is Yoona and please be nice to her."

"Yoona is such a pretty name. I hope she isn't loud and nosy like other girls". I thought that to myself.

Me: "I'll think about it". I said with a smirk on my face just to annoy drake.

Drake eyed me as he puts his hands on his hips like a mother and started lecturing me about how to behave in front of her and etc. I swear this kid always act like an ajjumma.

After all the lectures drake left saying he would be back tomorrow with yoona my new roommate.

I acted like i don't care but deep down i was curious to meet her. Her story made my heart ache for some reason which i don't know why. Will this be a new chapter to my life? Will this bring a new twist to my life? I was lost in thoughts until darkness took over and i fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up with the sound of my room door being opened. I knew it was drake as i heard him talking to someone.

That was the moment when she walked in with drake and everything seemed to stop. Her eyes where blindfolded with a bandage and yet she looked flawless. She started to walk around the room by touching the trace of the wall.

When drake asked her whether she likes the room or not her sarcastic answer made me chuckle. The way she smiled made my heart beat faster. I've met so many girls during the fan meetings and concerts but I've never been shaken like this before after meeting a girl.

What is this feeling? I've never felt like this before. It somehow frustrated me as i don't know what this is.

I remained silent. Just observing her. The way she was walking around and trying to figure out how this place looks like made my heart ache. She was so beautiful and full of life even though such tragic things has happened with her.

The only thing i could think was that, how brave and strong she is to be smiling like that even after everything that has happened with her.

It was then, when she hit her leg in the table and tripped and which made her come towards me. She bumped into me and the moment she touched my chest as a support to steady herself made my heart pound faster.

I was praying that she didn't hear it because i would be so embarrassed if she did. The next moment she was touching me like she was trying to figure out whether i was a wall or not.

She got startled when she figured out i was a human and a not a wall as she expected. With that, she took a step back in a rush which only made her trip and before i knew what i was doing i took her in my arms so that she won't fall and hurt herself.

She was so warm ad smelled so good like a mixture of lemon and mint. We were standing so close to each other that i could hear breathing.

"She is so soft." I thought that to myself. We both were in the same position for a while and after a moment i put myself together and asked her how she was.

Me: "You Okey?"

I almost whispered it as i was still in clear shock because we were so close to each other and she was still inside my arms. She suddenly backed away this time taking her steps cautiously. The moment she backed away i felt cold as her warmth was gone.

I craved for her presence and to be near her. I just met her then why am i feeling like this? Why am i craving for her presence?

Drake rushed over to her and started to examine her body to find out whether she was hurt or not. I heard her telling drake that there is a guy in this room. Guess she finally figured out that she was touching me and not a wall.

It looked like she was not aware about the fact that she was going to be sharing a room with a guy. An idol who is a rising star in the KPOP industry. It looked like drake kept his promise to keep my identity hidden.

She was feeling insecure same like me. Drake always forget to tell the most important stuffs. Just like how he forgot to mention her that she was going to be sharing a room with a guy.

They kept on talking for a while and i heard her warning drake that she would chop him into pieces and feed him to the dogs if anything happens to her. Guess drake is going be in grave danger.

This only made me and drake laugh out loud as her threat was sort off cute. I noticed how she was trying to adjust herself to the situation but i knew she was still insecure about the fact she has to share a room with a guy. I mean who wouldn't right?

Drake introduced us to each other but he made sure to keep my identity hidden. She kept looking right behind me as she was blindfolded and couldn't see where i was standing. I wish i could see her eyes. I guess her eyes is light brown just like her long brown color hair which reaches her waist.