Part 17

Yoona POV

Jimin: "You are so beautiful Yoona".

Jimin words made me blush and hide my face in his neck. I could hear his soft chuckle as he pet running his fingers through my hair.

jimin suddenly cupped my face in his hands and gave a small kiss to my forehead. Every small touch from him makes me melt in his arm. It made me crave for his touch more every time.

I wanted to know how jimin looked. Right now i wish i could get my eyesight back more than i have ever wanted before. I wanted to see him. I wanted to see how he looks so badly.

Unknowingly i brought my fingers up to his face and i started to trace his facial features with my fingers. The moment i did that jimin stopped breathing. I smiled at the thought that he is getting affected by touch the same way i get affected by his.

I slowly started to run my fingers from his forehead down to his jawline. He has sharp jawline and his skin was smooth. When i started to trace from his eye brows to his eyes, he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

I couldnt help but wonder what color his eyes are. I wanted to see those eyes. I needed to know.

Yoona: "What color is your eyes jimin?" I asked him softly.

Jimin: "Light brown" Jimin whispered and it made me smile.

As i traced down my fingers from his nose to his lips jimin let out a sharp breath. His lips were very soft and plump. Jimin hands on my waist tightened as i traced his lower lips with my thumb finger.

I could feel his breath on my face. Jimin held m hand and gave it a soft kiss. My hand slowly started slide down to his neck as i traced his neck i could feel his pulse in his veins. I love how he reacts to my touch.