Beautiful Remains(Andy Biersack)

My name is Serenade and I'm 22 years old. I live in a small town in the potato state. Better known as Idaho. I have silver hair and blue eyes. I have my septum pierced. My height is 5"10 and I play lead guitar in a band called Hopeless Awakening. basically I'm just another wannabe rockstar.

My eyes fly open as I feel my best friend Shayla jumping up and down in the bed in the hotel room we share. We got kicked out of our apartment for not paying rent.

"SERENADE BLACK VEIL BRIDES IS COMING TO IDAHO TOMORROW! SINCE JAKE IS FROM IDAHO HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MEET UP WITH SOME FANS SOMEWHERE DOWNTOWN! HE SAID IT ON TWITTER!" She screams, hopefully not waking up the neighboring room guests. She smiles in her happy fangirl mode.

"Really?" I reply still half asleep. Black Veil Brides is the only reason we are so close. We met at a BVB concert a few years ago and cant be seperated ever since that day. She''s like the sister ive never had. 

"YES! THEY'RE COMING HERE TOMORROW! WE. HAVE. TO . GO. SERENADE! WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE HE IS MEETING FANS!" I smile at her giddiness. I love Black Veil Brides but this girl is diehard, im not as big as a fan as her.

"I guess we can go but I have to cancel plans with the band then." I say with a sigh. My band isnt that big and we are practicing for a gig we have in a few weeks.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SERENADE!" She screams bouncing around the room. I cant help but smile at how happy she is. Now to break the news to the band, they arent the biggest fans of BVB.

---------------

Hey everyone. So this story was origionally up and it somehow got deleted so im re-uploading everything after I type it all so if you could do me a huge favor and vote itd mean a lot!!!

-Anonymous