19

We are all sitting on the concrete. Five guys and two girls don't fit on a small stool table. Yes, they're like stool table's with animal ead's sticking out of it.

"Let's go to the gift shop!" I say trying to pull CC up.

"Let's do this!" He jumps up with no help from me. We reace each other to the gift shop getting strange looks from many people. Hey, I guess it's not everyday you see two grown peoplle running to a gift shop. I beat him barley and break out laughing.

"LOOSER!"  I yell laughing more. He fake pouts.

"Meanie!" He stomps off making me giggle. I look around the shop and find the one thing that I need. Giant pixie stick! I walk over to the dispenser and grab the largest stick. I fill it up with green apple, cherry, straberry lemonade, vanilla, and coconut. I put the cap on the top and turn around, bumping into somebody.

"Sorry!" I yelp and look up to see Andy grinning. 

"Ass hole!" I mutter and walk around him to go pay for the pixie stick. He laughs making me wanna kick him. I can't help, I want my pixie stick! I pay for the pixie stick and turn around, smiling like a little kid at a candy store. I guess you could say this is technically a candy store. Hmmmm..

"Ready to go?" Andy asks bringing me out of my thoughts. I look up and notice CC running around chasing.. Jake? I instantly burst out laughing.He's chasing Jake with one of those dinosaur mouth grabber things but it has a monkey head instead. Andy turns around and watches CC chase Jake around causing him to laugh also.

"Excuse me," Someone whispers. "Excuse Me!" It get's louder and we all turn to look at an old lady. 

"You guys are disturbing the giraffe!" She points outisde to the giraffe slide that kids are sliding down. I nod mmy head at the lady trying not to laugh my ass off and walk outside quickly out of her hearing range. I start laughing, hearing three other laughs join mine. I gues Jake, CC, and Andy laughing also. I calm down a little and look at the boys. 

"Are we going to stand here or are we going to go look at some more penguins and more monkeys?!" I shout. CC and Jake start jumping and shouting to go look at more animals. I giggle and start walking.

***

We are all packed up back inside the Ford again. This time me and Jake where the first two for the nose game. Ashley and Shayla where arguing about driving for about twenty minutes. They had a tie. Shayla won so Ashley is now driving. 

"So this is your last day in Idaho for a while. How was your stay?" I ask nobody in particular. I had to sit on hop of them because I could not squish in there with three boys. My feet are on CC's lap while my butt is on Andy's lap and I'm kind of leaning onto him and he stroking my side, it's making my heart flutter.

"It was so fun! We went to the fucking zoo!" CC shouts a little.

"I've had fun but I miss my Trixy and Ella fucking bad and nothing compares to that." He mumbles a little.

"Dammit Jake! We are doing something fun so you can say you had a fun experience back in Idaho after forever!" I says crossing my arms. He smile's at that.

"It's fine Serenade, you've already done a lot, it's okay!"

"Gurl no! We are doing something fun wether you like it or not! " I grin a little.

As soon as Ash parks I claw my way out, with a shit ton of groaning from the three boys. I grab Shayla's hand since she's the new singer of the band. I run with her to Andy and I's hotel room. Okay I say Andy and I because he gave me a key so I can come and go as I please so it kind if is our room.