44

On the side is what Seya sounds like.. I hope you enjoy.....

My fingers slide over the keys like they where made perfectly for my fingers. 

"She sits up high surrounded by the sun

One million branches and she loves every one

"Mom and dad, did you search for me?

I've been up here so long I'm going crazy!"" I sing out as my fingers play the music, filling the room with the elegant sound of the different keys the piano makes. 

"And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

3-2-1 where did it go?" The words come out in a strangled cry it seams like, probably not very good.

"Now don't be crazy

Yes now of course you can stay here.

Been in a touring band for going on ten years.

"Big deal," she said, "I guess you're official."

I only said it 'cause I know what it's like to feel burned out." There's a hand on my shoulder causing me to hit multiple of the wrong keys and stop singing. I turn around to see Chris standing there. 

"Are you okay? You seem, I don't know how to explain it but you're honestly worrying me." Chris says sitting down beside me on the piano bench. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just one of those days. It's rainy and I just feel like piano music. I need to get my mind off my thoughts and such." I reply shrugging a bit. He nods and strokes my cheek with his thumb. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He whispers. "You've been really really distant latley, you're not talking to anyone and barley talking to me. You're not eating anything either. I want you to be safe again." Worry is filled in his eyes. 

"Chris, I'm fine. I just need to be alone." I mumble looking down. 

"I came in to tell you that Motionless is going on tour, we leave next week." He says quietly. I let out a dry laugh and spin around on the piano chair. 

"Well good luck, I guess that means I have to leave huh?" I ask him. 

"No, you can stay here it's just I'm afraid to leave you alone." He replies. I sigh a bit.

"I'll be fine, Chris. How long are you guys going to be gone?" I ask. 

"It's not that long of a tour. We're going to be gone for about a month then we'll come back." He replies. 

"Okay, well, have fun." He sighs a bit and stands, holding out his long arms. I stand and wrap my tiny arms around his waist squeezing him tightly. He wraps his arms around my back, squeezing me just as tight.

"Do you promise you'll be safe?" He whispers, his head laying on mine.

"Yes, I'll be fine. You've basically hid everything that I can hurt myself with." I shrug a bit  but still holding onto him.

"I just want you to be safe. I don't want to loose you. I can't loose you, I almost fucking died when I fo-" I cut him off.

"I know, Chris. I don't want to talk about it again, please." I squeeze my eyes shut. That moment of that day was not my highest points in my life and I regret every minute of it.