Chp 30: All Nighters

Rianne's pov:

After playing ghost hunters, we got really hungry. We had played a lot of rounds of Ghost Hunters and it ended up being one in the morning when we finished.

"What should we make?" Nash shuffled through the cupboards. Most of us just shrugged. I looked back to having a food fight in the kitchen with Taylor. We looked at Taylor and started to crack up. I grabbed my stomach. I needed food and laughing wasn't making my empty stomach any better. Kay looked behind to us and told us not to get any ideas. We just smiled. Our only ideas right now were to get Bali back for taking my clothes this morning-.-

Nash pulled out popcorn, m&m's, skittles and pretzels. We decided to make a trail mix. Nash poured it all in a bowl while I popped the popcorn. When it was popping, I just watched the timer. My mouth was watering. I felt an m&m hit the back of my head. I turned around. Everyone was laughing and I couldn't tell who it was. Taylor? Cameron? Nash? I ran towards Taylor with my arms out ready to tackle him. He stopped me and looked at Nash. I turned to Nash.

Thank you Nash.

I took a handful of popcorn that had just finished in the microwave. I threw it in his face, but he caught some in his mouth.

"Alright, let's not waste it!" Bali said taking the popcorn. We mixed all of the stuff together and put it into small bowls for each of us.

"We should watch a movie."

We all looked through Netflix. I was in for a scary movie so we went to the "Horror" section. I cuddled next to Taylor on a big beanbag. He wrapped his arms around me while I stuffed my face with pretzels. ._. Taylor kept patting my belly and I just laughed. We all decided to watch The House at the end of the street. (That movie is amazing.) I looked back at everybody.

Bali and Cameron were cuddling. Cameron had his arms wrapped around her kissing her cheek over and over. She threw her head back laughing. Same with Nash and Kay. Nash was tickling her. She fell onto his lap cracking up. Sadie had her head on Hayes's lap. He stroked her hair. But then I noticed Jack had his arm around Marie. I wondered about them. Marie met eye contact with me and mouthed to me "I'll tell you later." She smiled. I decided to not worry.

The movie started and I kept jumping being afraid that something was going to jump out at me. Taylor giggled and rubbed my arm to calm me. I smiled at him. It ended up being about 1:45 when we got the movie started.

Bali got scared and threw up some popcorn in Cameron's face. Before you get confused, she flung it into the air...I don't mean she puked it up. We all laughed and vined it.

The movie was finally over at about 3:45 and we decided to get Bali back. I saw that she was asleep on the couch. After all, we decided that first to fall asleep would be pranked. Kay came upstairs with me to the boys room.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked. I went to Cameron's drawers and found a pair of boxers. Okay maybe I took a few pairs out. They were spider man underwear. Nice, Cameron. Kay and I cracked up as I held them up.

We went downstairs and next to Bali. We put the underwear all on her face so when she woke up...yep his underwear would be right there. Yuck. Kay took some pictures of her and then made a vine. Bali snored and tossed and turned. Cameron was even laughing.

We got her back good.

We spent the rest of the night talking about random stuff and watching Duck Dynasty on Netflix. I didn't fall asleep till 6 am. Then woke up at 1 the next morning. Well it was a night to remember(:

Authors note:

Hello honey bunches of oats(: so I'm so sorry for not posting in the last few days but thanks for 41k! ily ily ily<3

anyways, please so follow jzolli! she's going to write a Magcon story! she's super pretty and nice so follow her(: alright, not posting till 45.5k;) night.

~love ry(: