Chapter 52: Packing

This is NOT the last chapter! Just a reminder that even though this is their last day, after this chapter I still have 2 more chapters and an epilogue! So please do NOT erase this from your library, because it is not over just quite yet!(: Also, go read @annessamarie's story please!

Also, if you want an overload of feels, while you're reading this chapter, listen to Fall by Justin Bieber. Even if you don't like him, just listen to it while reading it. It reminds me of Rianne and Taylor in the beginning of the trip.

Rianne's pov:

One day left. It had really been an amazing two months. I know crazy stuff had happened, but even so it was amazing. I had made many new friends and grew even closer to the friends that I already had. And the best part was that I had the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.

I'll admit it. I kept crying the whole day. I woke up and it was the first thing to hit my mind. The last day. I got up and looked at my empty suitcase in the corner of the room. It stared at me and begged me to put my clothes back in it.

I went over to my dresser and usually I would've decided to get dressed, but I decided to stay in my tank top and my boxer shorts. I grabbed a pile of my clothes and threw them in the suitcase. That's when the first tear fell. Here goes the packing.

Bali groaned and sat up on her bed. She stretched and I think she remembered that today was the last day. She took a deep breath and then said to me "It's the last day,"

"I know."

"I'm really going to miss him." She said.

"I know."

Barely any words could escape from my mouth. I was all choked up. I didn't want to burst out crying, but it was really hard. All of the other girls woke up and began to feel upset as well. Kay burst out crying and went to the bathroom to be alone. Bali was just silent. Sadie just laid in her bed with silent tears streaming down her cheeks. Marie actually didn't feel bad, because Jack lived in Nebraska like us. I just...held back everything.

I finished putting my clothes and shoes in my suitcase and decided to finish up packing later. I went downstairs and saw him. Taylors eyes met mine and I couldn't hold it back any longer. I ran to him and just cried. I almost just collapsed into his arms. I buried my face in his shirt leaving it wet with my tears.

"Taylor, I don't want to leave you."

"I can't leave you." Taylor said holding me in his arms. We moved to the couch. I sat in his lap and cuddled with him. He rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I still cried.

"I can't wait another six months to go see you." I said.

"Maybe we'll figure out something," He said.

I looked up at Taylor and it was then that I realized that he wasn't crying. He seemed a tiny bit upset, but not as much as me. I didn't want to look ridiculous, but wasn't he upset? His girlfriend wasn't going to see him for another half a year!

Then, I remembered it. The surprise. Except I didn't ask him this time. I knew he was going to tell me at the right time.

"Taylor, aren't you upset?"

He nodded and leaned down. Our faces were inches apart from each others. I stopped the crying and felt his lips against mine. Was this going to be the last kiss we had for a while? I made sure to appreciate the kiss. I kissed him again and his hand cupped my face drawing me even closer to him. I arms wrapped around his neck and I played with his hair.

When we pulled back, all I had was one single tear fall down my cheek. I managed a smile. Taylor smiled back with his beautiful eyes just glowing. Taylor took his bandana off of his head and wiped away my tears.

"Everything's going to be alright," He said.

"I believe it,"

Taylor and I got back up when we heard my mom vacuuming. She was cleaning up the place and I went back upstairs to pack up my stuff from the bathroom. I ended finishing up before everyone else and spent the rest of the day lying in bed. Taylor came upstairs and rested with me. We spent the whole day watching movies.

I really was going to miss him.

Taylor left at about ten at night. I know believe it or not, we were lazy that whole day. I fell asleep just thinking about him.

Authors note:

Hey Honey Bunches Of Oats(: So did you listen to Fall and get emotional? Anyways, thanks for 380k. Please vote and comment your thoughts! Also, make sure you watch out for my new fanfiction about Matthew called Kissed and Healed.

Last thing, who did you picture Melany and Grant looking like? For example, I imagined Melany as SelfieC (no hate) Thanks for reading! I'm not posting until 405k!

~love Ry(:<3