5

Jemma's pov

After i messaged here i heard the door opening slowly as bel's face slowly appeared in the light of the sun.then i said"hey bestie" "hmm"said bel "said hey bestie didn't u hear me"i asked as she gestured for me to walk into her house."oh yea i did hear u hey bestie" replied bel as i walked into her house. Once i was inside she slammed the door and walked to her room with a blank expression like she just woke up.when we got to her room i sat on the edge of her bed and watched her as she stared at the sun then closed her window and locked it."so how have ur mom been doing" i asked hoping she would look at me but instead she closed her dark purple curtains making the room look all dark with purple light."do u not like sunshine anymore"i ask thinking she'll answer.then i grab my phone from my pocket and set it in-between​ her stuffed animal buffy's arms so i can record everything.once i was down i sat back on the bed and said"come sit and talk to me" "hmm"she replied turning around with her hair flying to her face."come sit"i repeat as she slowly walks over dragging her feet."so hows ur mom" i ask "oh um shes different" "different?" I reply as i raise an eyebrow   "yea she drinks a lot shes never home she has rude guys over all the time but shes fine" "FINE! YOU CALL THAT FINE! SHES HAVING A BREAKDOWN, AREN't YOU WORRIED ABOUT HER! SHE COULD GET HURT!, U COULD GET HURT!, HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING"i yell hoping she would react the same because that's what we do i yell then she yells and we just go back in forth but instead of the usual she just shrugs her shoulders and says"she seems happier so im happy" "WHAT! WHY ARE U SO CALM THIS IS INSANE DON'T U CARE"i yell again."why are u yelling? u will wake them up so stop it and no i don't care its her life now leave it alone plz" "what shes ur mom ur supposed to care supposed to worry are u sire ur ok".then her facial expression changed as she turned to look at me and yelled"I SAID TO LEAVE IT ALONE!  WHY WONT U LISTEN TO ME? U HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE, TO YELL IN MY HOUSE, IN MY ROOM, IF U DON'T LIKE THE WAY WE LIVE THEN GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK. ONCE U WALK OUT THERE IS NO COMING BACK! IF U STEP ONE FOOT ON OUR LAND, ON MY LAND I WILL KI.....why is it so dark in here? have u seen my mom? she was sleep on the couch did she move again?" "what just happened" i replied with a scared look on my face as i sit in the corner by her dresser.

why is it so dark in here? have u seen my mom? she was sleep on the couch did she move again?" "what just happened" i replied with a scared look on my face as i sit in the corner by her dresser

So what do u think so far comment here what you think

Comment here what u think should happen next

Comment here if u want to be in it