7

Jemma's pov

After i told bel that she was losing her soul she nearly fainted.then we talked for a couple more hours trying to figure out how to fix it, but we both didn't know what was causing it to even try to fix it.after a couple more hours we called it a night so i went to my phone stopped the recording and said"see you later alligator" and walked out her room to the front door when she grabbed me by my arm and turned me around so my back was on the door and said"give it to me".when she realized i was confused she explained further "you owe me for what you did" so i said"i have no idea what your talking about i don't owe you anything".then she got louder and her voice was starting to change the louder she got screaming"YOU ARE DIED IF YOU EVER COME BACK HERE WITH THAT TAPE RECORDER!" right then and there i knew she meant my phone and i knew she knew i knew what she was talking about by the look i gave when she said that.so she decided to search me for my phone so i moved to the and said"um who do you think you are trying to go through my pockets you are not my parents or the police with a search warrant" then she yelled"OH REALLY!" "YES AND IF YOU TOUCH ME IM CALLING THE POLICE" i screamed hoping she wouldn't catch my bluff but as i expected she did and she threw me into her basement and slammed the door yelling"IF YOU MAKE A SOUND ILL KILL YOU!"

Hey guys so i was thinking about making a book with all my poems but i didn't know if i should so plz comment and let me know if i should also i am starting to run out of ideas of what should happen so can u plz comment. What you guys think should happen and what you want to happen and if you want to be in it comment down me and ill message you

Comment here for poem book

Comment here for what should happen

Comment here to be in it