•Chapter 1•

It was dark and you were sitting alone inside your home thinking about what had happened earlier.

Earlier that day

You had your back up against your locker looking at the three girls that stood there in front of you.

The one on the left was wearing a pastel pink pull over sweater with some black pants and black converse.

The girl on the right was a bit shorter than the other two, she wore a black skirt,a white shirt, her hair in a pony tail, and black flats.

The last girl that stood in the middle was taller than the both of them. She had long brown hair and wore a pastel blue sweater with a black shirt under it, black tights and black and white vans.

You sat there unable to move because all of your exits were blocked due to where there standing.

"Man it's no wonder your parents left you. Your such a little prick" The one on the right said.

"Yeah your just a bigger mistake we have to deal with. " The girl on the left added.

"You should just go kill yourself your not needed here anyway. " The girl that stood in the middle looked proud at what she had said.

After they finished torturing you they walked off and kept laughing about how you looked.

Present

You sat there on your bed with your knees up to your chest. You kept thinking about how your parents abandon you when you were only six years old.

When those thought came into your mind you started to cry and shake.

After about 10 minutes of crying you got up and went to the bathroom. You stood looking at yourself in the mirror and thinking about what everyone thought about you. You kept looking at yourself until something caught your eye.

A razor blade

You grabbed it and made 3 deep cuts on both of your arms and legs.

After you were done you dropped the blade and tried to stop the bleeding of your cuts.

After an hour the bleeding finally stopped and you came out of the bathroom and laid down on your bed. You laid there until you feel asleep and cried. Every night you would cry yourself to sleep thinking of your pain, but you tried to keep your hopes up but it never works.

Just keep trying

_________

Okay I'm trying an X reader story  hope you like it!