•Chapter 7•

Shadow sat there on the couch thinking about how he was gonna get back once he had the emeralds. You were in the shower and just mainly gonna stay in your room all day.  After you got out and got dressed with a black tank top, with a blue flannel, and dark Blue Jeans.

You came out of your room and went into the kitchen to get a water and just go back into your room. As you came out of the kitchen you started to head back to your room when Shadow stood in front of you.

"What do you think your doing? " He asked.

"Staying in my room all day what else. " You said annoyed.

"Like I said before your going to help me get these emeralds or I kill you.." He said darkly.

You sat there silent for a minute thinking about what he said 'I kill you'.

"Go ahead and kill me then.. " You whispered.

"What?" He said.

"GO AHEAD AND KILL ME THEN! ITS NOT LIKE I'M NEEDED HERE ANYWAY, YOU'LL BE DOING ME A FAVOR BY MAKING ME DISAPPEAR!" You screamed at him while running back to your room.

Shadow stood there in awe of what just happened. He thought he should say something but you'd tell at him and tell him to go away again. So he just stayed away.

•Time Skip•

It's been two days and you haven't came out of your room not eating, not drinking anything either. Shadow thought he was to hard on you. He walked to your door and was about to knock before realizing how weak he was being.

And finally he knocked

"(Y/N)? Hey can you open up?" He asked.

Silence

He knocked again.

Silence

And one final time he knocked.

Silence

He finally gave up and opened the door and looked around.

He found you on the floor with a knife by your hand with blood on it. Your body layed there lifeless and unconscious. Shadow ran over to you and turned your body so it was facing him and looked at your wrist which had lots of blood stains on it.

He sighed in relief knowing that you just lost a lot of blood and didn't kill yourself. He bent down and kicked the knife aside so he could pick you up. He picked you up bridal style and brought you to the bathroom. He put you in the bath tub and grabbed some things to clean your wounds.

After he was done he picked you up again and brought you to your room and put you on your bed.

Shadow walked out and closed the door behind him.

"I must look so weak.. " He thought.

___________