•Chapter 6•

You sat there on your bed with your knees up to your face and head down. You jumped when you heard Shadow walking towards your room and stop at the door. You look at what you were wearing to make sure you weren't showing your cuts. You wore pajama shorts and a long black sweater. You started to get up but as you did that Shadow walked in.

"Go away I don't wanna see you..." you said with your head turned and holding your arms.

He walked in front of you and looked down at you.

"If you wish to be left alone then you shall but we start to look for the emeralds tomorrow. " Shadow said while walking out.

You watched him leave and close the door. Once he was gone you layed back on your bed staring up at the ceiling, thinking. After a while you drifted to sleep.

•Time Skip• 

You got up earlier than usual and got dressed wearing black pants, white shirt, a red flannel, and red converse. You left your room noticing Shadow on the couch asleep. You grabbed your phone and head phones and opened the door quietly and walking out. It was still dark outside when you woke up but decided to go for a walk.

You put on your head phones and started to listen to music. You arrived at a field that you would go to when you felt alone. It was a flower field with roses, tulips, poppy's, sunflowers, and more. You sat down in the middle of the field and looked up at the sky which was becoming lighter now. As your music blended in with how your feeling right at the moment it soothed your mind.

Without knowing you closed your eyes and cleared your mind.
As you were deep in your thoughts you started to make a little glowing purple light out of the field. It started to get bigger and brighter when you got deeper into your thoughts. It started to come out of the ground and come near you. It started to swirl around you and glow and twinkle.

You opened your eyes to find a chaos emerald swirling around you and glowing. You reached your hands out in front of you so you could grab it. Once you grabbed it, it was glowing brighter and blew wind into your face pushing your hair back.

You took off your head phones and put them in your pocket and looked at the emerald. You stood up and started to walk back home. Once you got inside you stuffed the emerald in your pocket and noticed Shadow was gone. You looked around and didn't see him.

You walked to your room and saw Shadow standing by the window looking outside. He turned around and saw you.

"What the hell! Where did you go-" You cut him off by putting your hand up to him and pulled the emerald out of your pocket and put it on the desk, and walked out.

He walked towards the emerald and grabbed it.

"This will be easy..." he thought.

____________