•Chapter 4•

As you layed there on the floor motionless and scared, the stranger was getting impatient.

"SPEAK DAMN IT!" He yelled while still pointing something at your head.

You couldn't tell what it was, but based on what it felt like, cold, it felt like a......

Gun

You choked on your word to afraid to speak.

Finally you spoke.

"M-my name is (Y/N), and I came to see what was happening in my room and all the noise. And it was you.. " You said in a low shakey voice and turning your head slightly.

He let you up and stood in front of you, you still couldn't see his face but you can see his shape and what his body figure looked like. He was slightly taller than you were, and he had piercing crimson eyes. But that was all you can see.

"W-who are you....? " You asked inching towards him.

He made a 'hmph' sound and walked forward so you can see him.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing, it felt so real but at the same time it didn't.

"I'm Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog. " He said while folding his arms and glaring at you.

You started to shake again and backed up, hitting the door with your back in the process. You tried turning the knob while still looking at Shadow. It was unlocked. As you started to open the door, Shadow ran to the door and slammed it closed and pinned you against the door with both arms blocking your exits. You looked at him nervously while he snarled and glared at you.

"Listen I don't have time for your little stupid games okay!?" He yelled.

"O-okay.... " you said sliding down the door a bit and still looking at him.

He paused for a moment and moved his ears a bit. He snapped back into reality looking at your jacket pocket.

"Empty your pockets.. " He said in a grim and dark voice.

"W-What?" you say while sitting down on the floor and looking up at him.

He grabbed your arm and held it tightly pulling your arm.

"Did I stutter..? " He said grim while still gripping your arm.

He noticed how frighten you were and let go of your arm, causing you to curl up.

As he was just about to turn away, you pulled the gem out of your pocket and waved it in front of him.

He grabbed it and held it tightly. He turned to walk away until you spoke up.

"H-how did you get here, Shadow? " you asked getting up slowly.

"hmph, I got teleported here when I was in my super form while fighting a monster. " He said.

"How are you going to get back?" You asked.

He held up the gem and showed it to you.

"These. " He said.

You soon realized what it was and you knew that he needs all seven to get home.

"Chaos emeralds..." you whispered to yourself.

He turned his head realizing what you said.

"Your going to help me get them all, or I kill you, got it!?" he yelled.

_________