•Chapter 2•

The next day

You sat there motionless on the couch in your living room, thinking about your parents.

Flashback

"Mommy where are we going?" You asked as you looked at your mom driving the car.

She stayed silent just focused on the road.

"M-mommy?" you said a second time with a little fear in your voice.

"We're going to the store now shut it..." she said a little annoyed.

After a couple more hours of driving you both arrived at a shopping center.

"Why are we here mommy?" you asked as you got out of the car.

She stayed silent and grabbed your arm and dragged you inside.

"Mommy I have to go the bathroom. " You told her while crossing your legs.

"Ugh fine. " She said as she dragged you to the bathroom and pushed you inside.

After you were done you washed your hands and walked back out and looked around for your mother.

"Mommy?" You said in a shaky voice while running around the store frantically.

You run outside to see your moms car gone.

"Mommy!?" you yell with tears swelling in your eyes.

End of flashback

You blink and shake your head, thinking about how your mother abandon you in a shopping center.

You got up and went into your room. You went into the closet to look for something to wear when you knocked a box off the shelf.
As you looked down at the box you realize it was all of the stuff you like as a kid. You crouch down and look inside the box. There's things like old drawings,action figures, video games, and plushies. You pull out one of your favorite plushies that you loved as a kid.

A shadow the hedgehog plush.

You were a huge Sonic the hedgehog fan when you were little and didn't care what anyone thought about you liking a hedgehog that runs as fast as sound. You chuckled and your thought of you as a kid but soon faded with a sigh. You hugged the plush and set it on your bed, as you put everything in your box back into the closet and grabbed a pastel blue pullover hoodie.

You left the room not knowing a certain plush was gone and moving.

__________

Another chapter done! 

Vote-Comment-Follow! 💕