Chapter 2- The New Guy

Dean groaned when he heard his alarm go off, he stopped the noise and laid on his back to stare up at the ceiling.

Another day in hell, he thought, but once again he had to remind himself why he was doing this. He got out of his bed and got ready for work, his breakfast consisted of a cup of coffee, a slice of pie, and a shot of whiskey.

When he got to work, it was a few minutes after class had started, he went to his classroom and looked inside, the substitute was getting eaten alive, Dean chuckled.

He went to the office to find this Castiel guy, he went up to the lady at the desk, "Hi, uh I'm supposed to be showing the new guy around. Know where I can find him?" he asked, the woman at the desk pointed to a man sitting in a chair next to him.

Dean turned to the side to see Castiel, he was beautiful, his messy hair, his short beard, and those eyes, it was like he was drowning in the deep blue.

Dean had already admitted to himself and a few close friends and family that he was gay, so this attraction wasn't uncommon. He realized what he was doing and came back down to Earth, "Hey, I'm Dean." he said, putting his hand in front of Castiel for him to shake.

Castiel looked at Dean and smiled in a friendly way, unlike Dean he was bisexual, which wasn't very good news for the other man. "Hello, I'm Castiel Novak." He responded, shaking Dean's hand while smiling.

They were in awkward silence for a while, "So uh, let's start the tour." Dean said to break the awkward silence. Castiel nodded and got out of the chair with his briefcase still in his hands.

"What subject do you teach?" Dean asked the new teacher, "History, I've always had a bit of a thing for it." He responded, "Yeah, the last teacher quit.

He said it was too stressful" Dean told him. "What about you?" Cas asked, "I got stuck with health. I used to teach science but I was replaced by a woman named Naomi, everyone hates her.".

Cas smiled slightly when he heard that, "Actually, she's my sister, she made me get a job here."

Dean looked at Castiel with a shocked look on his face, "Oh, I'm really sorry about what I said. I'm sure she's...". Castiel put his hand up, "That doesn't mean that I like her, it's just a fact. Not many people enjoy her company, you should have seen the two boyfriends she was able to get throughout her lifetime." Dean laughed when Castiel told him this.

"Wow, but to be honest I'm not surprised, she's not the easiest person to deal with." Dean said, now it was Castiel's turn to laugh.

"Anyway, tell me what classroom you have so I can help you find it." Dean said, Cas took a piece of paper out of his back pocket and looked at the scribbled writing on it, "Uhh, 302." Cas told him.

"Nice, that's next to mine. But just a warning, my classes can get a bit rowdy, I saw the substitute earlier and it looked like he was getting eaten alive.

Follow me, it's on the second floor." Dean told the blue eyed man. They walked in silence up the stairs and down the hallways, soon enough they reached room 302.

The room was dark with only the light from the windows slightly illuminating it, "Welcome to your hell Castiel." Dean said casually with a small smile on his face. He was glad that he had made a friend out of the new teacher.