Chapter 13- Oops

Dean ended up falling asleep for a bit too long. It was already dark out and Castiel's legs fell asleep a long time ago, but he distracted himself with his phone and watching Netflix for the past few hours.

Cas felt the man on his lap stir and finally get off of his legs. Dean's hair was a mess and he had a bit of drool going down his chin. Castiel chuckled, "Someone finally woke up," he said as he continued to look through Facebook on his phone.

Dean let out a small grunt, "Why didn't you get up? It couldn't have been comfortable for me to stay like that for...how long was I asleep?" he asked

Castiel looked up from his phone, "About three hours. It was like when a pet sleeps on your lap and you refuse to move just in case you disturb them. So I stayed here."

Dean sat up next to Cas, "So now you're comparing me to a pet?" He asked, a little surprised. "It's not a bad thing. I find you to be adorable. A cute, fuzzy pet was the first thing to come to mind," Castiel responded.

"Awww! Aren't you the cutest boyfriend of 24 hours," Dean told him. Castiel blushed, "Yeah, but I've been your friend for like a month." Dean glared at him, not able to come up with a witty reply.

He got off of Cas' lap and walked over to the kitchen, he was hungry...again. "Got any pie?" Dean asked, his head inside Castiel's silver refrigerator. "Nope," Cas replied. "Okay, what about burgers?"
"Still no. We had burgers not too long ago. Don't you get sick of them?" Castiel asked, still on his phone.

Dean gave him another glare, "You are so lucky I love you." He froze, suddenly realizing what had just come out of his mouth. He looked back at Cas, hoping that he hadn't heard... He did.

Dean slapped himself a million times in his head. "Look, I know we haven't been together all of a week..." He paused, "But we were friends first. Plus it just slipped out. Could you just forget it?"

Castiel still hadn't turned around, he was too stunned to move. Thankfully, Dean gave him an out, he took it, "Yeah..o-okay. Let's do that," and the conversation was over.

Dean continued to rummage Cas' kitchen without saying a word. He found a bag of chips and ate it hungrily on the couch while Castiel told him that it was no good to eat like that.

As Dean continued to eat his chips, he noticed that from their earlier conversation, Cas didn't say, "I love you" back.

Yes, yes it was extremely short. I was getting back in the swing of things and I had a bunch of practice and right now I'm ready to go to sleep, but I wanted to write so I did this. Hope you guys liked this and left you with some form of suspense. I'll try my best to post every day, I have a journal now so I'm pretty organized now. Welp, see you later amazing people!