Prologue

As I pull way from her lips....after experiencing the most wonderful kiss of my life. It's like I am finally complete. That one kiss was enough to drive me nuts about her.

Yes. That's right. I finally realized what is this feeling. I am in love with this girl. I love her.

As I pull away and open my eyes to see those glassy, clear eyes of her. Those eyes which where driving nuts about her. I wanted to yell to her "I LOVE YOU". But...

WTF?!!?!....

Her face is still emotionless...
---------------------

Xavier Ivanshove. 19 years old. College student. He is everything a girl want handsome, rich, popular, very jolly guy, and you can also call him a player. He never falls, only one night stands. He has everything a guy desires for in his life.

Jade Miller. 17 years old. Senior year of high school. She is pretty and perfect on all the fields. But there is two things about her you must know. One, she bluntly says the truth despite of others feelings and not the one to mess with. Two, she always keeps an emotionless face....

What will happen when they bump on each other?

Jade has a deep and dark past no one knows about. The dark part of the life which made her move from her country to a whole new country. And her dark past is also there reason for her emotionless face and cold heart. The reason for those thick wall she built around her heart.

Will Xavier be able to accept her with her past?

Will he be the one to reach her heart?

Will he teach her how to feel? How to show emotions?

Will he leave her or bring her to light?

Will he break the walls and warmth her heart?