Too cool....

*Jade's p.o.v*

"So princess, ready for your first day?" Alex jumped with excitement as if it was his first day.

I nodded.

"So do you want me to come and help you with the paperworks or will you be fine?" He asked.

"I'm good." I said as I signed making it more sound like a whisper.

"Okay. Now?" He gave that puppy look again. Damn I hate him for that, he knows I can never say no to that look. And I exactly knew what he was asking for.

I rolled my eyes and stretched my lips towards the two corners of my face trying to make it look like a smile (Keyword:"trying"). But I knew it was no where close to a smile.

He cupped my face and gave me a goodbye kiss on my forehead. And gently poking his both the index finger on my dimples.

Oh did I forget to mention I have dimples. Well as you know no one has ever seen me smile or anything so no one except Alex knew about my dimples.

"Well take care princess and call if you need anything." With those words he left.

I took a deep breath and made my way towards the office to finish the necessary paperworks and other stupid formalities.

Honestly speaking the lady was really kind and polite. She gave me my timetable, locker no., etc. She gave me a gentle smile but as usual I couldn't help but say 'Thank you' which were bearly heard with my cold emotionless face.

I checked my timetable....So my first class is maths, and where is the math class I wondered.

After a while for searching I finally found it.... but seems like I was a little late. The teacher as already arrived and the classes were about to begin.

Come on dude, don't blame me....I'm new here and it takes time to search the class and etc.....

I knocked on the door dragging everyone's attention but still refused to speak unless needed.

"Oh! Hello there dear." The teacher greeted.

I nodded and whispered 'Good morning' to her.
Well I'm glad she heard cause it seems like she did.

"Are you a transferred student? Come in" she called in. "I'm you professor Mrs.Penny Grey. And as you know I'm gonna be your maths teacher for the senior year." She finished.

You know what I didn't need to know anything else rather than her name though.

"So why don't you introduce yourself to us dear." She asked.

I turn towards the class facing everyone.

"Jade. Jade Miller." I said bluntly.

But before anything else could happen someone suddenly....

"Introduction:'Epic fail'." Mr.....whatever commented....making the whole class laugh. No big deal I was used to it

I bit my lower lip and nodded

"Yah. Just like your dad's condom." I replied with my same fucked up expression.

This time the whole class laughed harder. I could see him glaring at me.

And I was like 'Yo bitch. How do you like that.'

"Fiesty! Huh? What say babe wanna go somewhere after class? Then later we can have some of ourselves."Some other random guy asked with a wink and a smirk.