You are no Exception!!

*Jade's p.o.v*

I found myself standing somewhere seemed quite familiar. I felt the cold grass under my feet and the cold breeze brushing against my face. All I could see was greenery as far as my eyes could see. It was so beautiful and calming I closed my eyes letting my heart intake the fresh beauty infront of me. My bangs flying freely along with the wind.

I opened my eyes when I heard a kid giggling. I look up to see a beautiful woman with green eyes and soft brunette hair, she looked like an angel. I see her running behind a 5 years old girl, looking just like a junior carbon copy of the beautiful woman.

I soon realize the beautiful woman was mom and the girl was me. I smiled at the view infront of me. The beautiful memories warmth my heart.

They played like there was no tomorrow. Soon the mother caught her daughter in the little catching game. Their laugher filled the whole place. The mother warmly hugged her daughter kissing on her temple.

"Jade loves mommy so much. No one can separate mommy from Jade and Jade from mommy." She said hugging her.

"Aww! No one is talking you away from mommy." She cooed to her baby.

"No one can love Jade more than mommy and Alex..." The kid said tightening her grip on her mother.

"It's true that mommy and Alex loves Jade but Jade's Prince Charming will also love Jade equally."

"Prince Charming?" The kid asked cluelessly.

"Yes baby. One day a Prince Charming will take you away from all your problems to a beautiful bright world. He will take you to his palace treat like the princess you are. He will love you with all he has." She cooed again.

"He will?" She tilted her head im amusement.

"Yes baby. He will."

"But where is he?" The baby pouted.

"I don't know baby. But he is definitely out there somewhere look for you too." The mother cupped her cheeks.

"But when will I see him?"

"I don't know that either sweetie. But he will come when the time is right and when he comes he will brighten up your world." The mother smiled warmly.

"Who will brighten up whose world?" A boy of 15 intruded. He was in his shorts and a red t-shirt. He had an ice cream in one hand and candy floss in the other.

"ALEX!" The girl yelled in joy and ran giving him a rib breaking hug. He hugged her back kissing her forehead making her smile.

"Here." He gave her the candy floss. She happily grabbed it and started eating it.

"So what were you talking about?" The boy asked his sister.

"Mommy was saying that one day a Prince Charming will come and take me away.." she said grinning.

"No!" The boy almost yelled making both mother and daughter startled.