Angel Mark....

*Jade's p.o.v*

It was a really long day. After I done teaching Anna 'something' I headed back home of should I say Alex picked me up from Anna's house.

"Go get changed, I will prepare dinner." Alex kissed my forehead gently. He knows very well how to calm me down and this gentle kiss of his on my forehead does the job.

I rushed upstairs and stripped down my clothes. As I removed my bra leave my top body bare.

I slowly turn my back towards the mirror and stared at my bare back which had Angel Wings beautifully tattooed from my shoulders down near my vertebrae.

If you are wondering if I got my back tattooed then, yes I did. I know I'm too 'young' for a tattoo but hey! I don't even remember how I got the tattoo.

I just know how I got the tattoo but don't have any memories about it. (If that made any sense at all.)

I got this nearly 4 years ago. It was like one morning you wake to see two Angel Wings on your back along with those disgusting scars, bruises and wounds. And you have no idea about how? When? And where you got them from?

But later I was told by Larry that he was the one to who drew the tattoo on my back. Larry was my Alex's best friend since they were in diapers and he was a good friend plus more like a brother to me. He and Alex had been there for me when ever I needed someone.

He owned a tattoo shop so you can call him a pro in the case of tattoo making.

Honestly it wasn't his fault instead it was mine. The night, hours before I got this tattoo, I suffered from serious panic attack. And so I totally acted irrational and forced him or maybe begged him to get a tattoo till the extent he couldn't say no anymore. Finally I got the tattoo but I couldn't remember anything due to the panic attack.

I jumped to the shower and let the tieredness flow down my body along with the warm water running down my body.

I got out and and put on my PJs didn't bother to blow dry my hair. I ran downstairs and sat on the kitchen counter while Alex made dinner.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"Nope. Almost done." He said then turned towards me and frowned. "Jade Miller, aren't you even a bit concerned about your health. Why the hell on earth did you not dry your hair?" He scolded.

Then he rushed upstairs and came back in a minute with a towel, blow dry, and comb.

"Come here." He said pissed.

I walked towards him as he tries to dry excess water with the towel and then starts blow drying. It's not something new tho. Alex has always been more like mother than a brother. He was always there for me.

It was like as if he was a whole family to me. He took care of me like a mother, spoiled me like a father, fight with me like a brother. I actually didn't need anything else in life.

Then we sat and started having dinner. Actually Anna and Xavier were kind enough to offer me dinner but I love having dinner with Alex.

Alex never actually enjoyed his life all he ever thought about was me. He was always worried about me. He never goes out with his friends. I don't even remember the last time he had a girlfriend.