Jealousy?!?!

*Xavier's p.o.v*

Do you understand that feeling, when you are hungry as fuck...but soon something happens and you totally loose your appetite, no matter how delicious the food is.

Exactly that's the feeling that took over my whole brain, probably even my body because I can't take my eyes off them.

How can he cuddle around with her like this?

That guy who call himself 'Larry' or whatever, is crossing his limits.

He let his arms rest around her neck while eating. He occasionally kisses her on her forehead, whispering something in her ears and laughing. While she just shook her head in return (she never shows emotion).

I don't know why but this guy touching her so much is burning me to the core.

The scene infront of me disturbed me soo much that I could barely eat.

Wow like a while ago I felt like a zombie due to my hunger and now it become impossible to swallow a single bit of my food.

The whole time he stuck himself to her like a glue....

Ugh....so annoying....

And guess what she openly talks to him like he is the only person who exist on earth...

----------

*Jade's p.o.v*

I was so happy that Larry showed up. I mean what an amazing surprise.

Through I'm not able to show my excitement. Yet I'm really happy. And I don't think I need to express it, cause Larry is one of those who can see through me.

The whole time he kept hugging me, kissing me on my forehead and "trying" (keyword:trying) to crack jokes and make me laugh. But you see it's all worthless...

I don't find it funny, honestly I don't find anything funny, not anymore.

It's actually comfortable around him. He always had the family warmth around him. I felt the same comfort from him as Alex.

To be blunt they were the only family I had. Not to mention they were the only one I was comfortable around though, but since I moved things started to change a bit, I started to change.

Now it's just not Alex and Larry who give me a comfortable feeling but also Anna, Danny and not mention Xavier.

I don't know it's kind of different feeling around him. The comfort around him is different compared to others. He gives a different warmth. And as much as I hate to admit I love it.

Well the food was not really so comfortable as I thought it would be because I could feel Xavier's glare burning holes through my brain but not to mention especially towards Larry.

Damn.... What the fuck is his problem? Why is he so possessive? Last time he literally attacked Alex without a warning.

Ugh...he acts like a possessive boyfriend...

I plan on ignoring his glares cause I'm too tired to argue or give an explanation (though I don't owe him an explanation).