Knowing her...

*Xavier's p.o.v.*

I was still in shock, not being able to get my head around it. We both still in the same position, non of us dared to move. I stared at her eyes, which showed emotions I couldn't understand while her face had non.

I couldn't believe it. How can someone not give any reaction when kissed? Oh! Sorry I just forgot she is not one of those someone.... But still.....

It's like the kiss didn't bother her. Like it meant nothing to her. Like she just couldn't feel.

It kind of hurts you know to that this kiss meant the world to me but nothing to her. I wanted to cry, burst out, yet couldn't.

I hated to admit how much I hated it. Yet I couldn't help but helplessly fall for her.

Can my love ever have a chance? Will these feelings ever progress? Will I ever succeed in making her feel the same as I feel for her?

Questions are many but answers are non.

Even though I understand her feelings quite a bit, yet there are it seems I know nothing about her. She is like a puzzle that I seem to have failed to solve. I don't seem to understand her feelings when I try to consider my place in her heart. Only if I could understand what she actually felt, what her heart actually wanted, what were her true feelings....

But what ever it was her coldness was hurting my heart. It felt as if I really meant nothing to her, nothing...

Every time I try to imagine a future with her, her coldness always shatters my hopes.

She was always bipolar when it came about our relation..... At times she was like the only person and at times she pushed me away like I was no less than a stranger.

Only if she knew her acts were tearing my heart apart....

Why? Why was she like that? Why won't she show expressions? Why is it her eyes that speak more that her lips? Why does her face always have a cold look? Why does she always shoves away every single bit of warm feelings letting her heart remain cold?

Why?....

It's not like these questions never crossed my mind but I let it blow, but not this time....

I had to know the answer, I needed to know the answers.....

I won't let it go that easily....

Before we both even realized, that's when the door banged open....

"Yo peasant! You won't believe wha-" Shit! It was Anna. "What is going on here?" Anna seemed really shook.

That's when our brains remained us that we were still in the same position...

I jumped away from Angel....trying to fix myself, while Angel just got up and fixed herself still seated.

Shit! This is so embarrassing. And the worst part is it was my sister who found us in this position.

Reasons for being embarrassed:

1. Angel was her best friend.

2. This position.

3. Angel and I aren't in relationships... (If we were I would care less about any of the reasons above. Like seriously...)....

Anna still standing on the doorway her arms crossed on her chest with the expression, "Care to explain?"...

"W-Well...umm...you see...hmm..t-there was this bottle....and...I-I tripped and fell on Angel..." I stuttered. (Not because I was embarrassed or something but my heart was beating so fucking hard due to Angel's presence, and the memory of the kiss we shared wasn't helping at all).