First Day

*Jade's  p.o.v*

"No...p-please stop....please" I begged.

He gave an evil smirk.

And brought his head near my ears and whispered,

"What happened my dear? Scared already? Don't forget you asked for it. Slutty bitch like you deserves this."

I was scared. My lower lip trembled with fear. Tears slide down my eye staining my cheeks.

Those were his last words as he raised the knife to cut through my throat. I shut my eyes as he was bringing the knife towards me with great force.......

Beep....beep....beep....

I woke up with suddenness. I shut my alarm and realized it was 6:55 am already. I would feel fear travel all through my body. I touch my forehead, finding myself sweating. I was breathing hard as my lungs craved for air to calm my ridiculously pounding heart.

Suddenly the door of my room opened and I find my older brother Alex.

"Good morning princess had a nice sleep?" He asked.

"Good morning."I replied giving my usual look.

(Translation: My blank emotionless look)

He signed dropping his head down.

"I really wish you would show some "readable" expressions. Something that will help me understand about your current emotion." He said with a dull face.

"Sure." I replied with the same expression.

He signed again.

He knew it can't be helped. It's not like he didn't try to help me in this case. But it didn't work and moreover I am fine the way I am, at least I don't have to pretend to be happy when I am upset or pretend to be upset to seek attention. I just don't show emotions. That neither means I am happy nor means I am sad. And I think it's for the best.

"Get fresh, throw you clothes in the laundry basket, and come down for breakfast. You don't wanna be late on your first day, do you?" He said giving a gentle caring smile.

I nodded (with the same look on my face) as he left.

I jumped out of my bed and went to the shower.

Well lets get cleared. Alex is my older brother who is 10 years older to me which means he is 27 right now. He is my only family. Our mom expired 4 years ago and only with are left for each other. After mom passed away Alex took full responsibility of me and all my needs. He was always the one who got my back.

Well we used to live in California. But we recently shifted to Ottawa, Canada. As my councilor suggested to do so for my condition to get better.

Alex's love for me was no less. He didn't waste a single second...he found a job here which would provide us enough for our living expenses and found a very pretty house to live which was neither huge nor small. Prefect to people or maybe a little big for two people. He managed everything in a month and a half.

And yeah today the first day of my senior year in my new school. Well you know what? I feel nothing. Usually at a time like this people feel excited, nervous, confused, and lot other emotions in a human emotion book. Well not in my case.