Plans

*Xavier's p.o.v.*

My body felt broken and my legs seemed to have given up after a long tiring day. I throw myself on the bed not wanting to move an inch.

A mixed wave of emotions took over me. I literally spend the whole day like an ass shifting my mood from happiness to being upset, then making a decision and then again having second thoughts about doing soo....

As the memories of last night stuck me, about the warm kiss, it felt like the kiss meant soo much to me like Angel meant the world to me. But the moment her reaction flushes infront of my eyes if feels like the beautiful build world comes crashing down....

And at some point I really did make my mind on making her fall in love with me, but not to mention I can't force my feelings on her. I change my mind and again I re-think about making her fall in love then change my mind.

Ugh....I'm in such a fucked up dilemma....it's worse than choosing between oreo and choco chip cookies.....

That's when the door banged open.

I groan...

"What the fuck happened to your car?" Anna yelled.

Oh shit! My car. I totally forgot about what happened this morning.....shit my car...it makes me wanna cry.....

"I don't know." I replied too lazy to give any sort of explanation.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I just don't know." I burry my head in the pillow.

"Come on! I know you are upset. But get over it. I'm sure things will get better soon."

"Really! How are you sure? And don't you feel a little weird about the whole thing? I'm come on Ann! I'm in love with your best friend." I waved my hands in the air.

She sighed.

"Yes, it was a little weird at first but yeah. Like come on. If it's Jadey then I'm fine with it. I'm sure you will be happy with her. She is really pure you know. It's true it takes her time to adjust with the whole situation. But she is amazing." She assured.

"But she doesn't feel a shit for me. Damn it! I'm given up." I complained as I buried my face in the pillow again.

"And how are you so sure about it. I mean how can you just assume that she has no feelings for you? Did you ask her?" She places her hand on her hip starting her ass questioner session.

Sisters......ugh....I must tell you.....yet you love them....

"No I didn't ask her. And yes I know because I saw it."

"Really? And what exactly did you see." God! What is she? An officer? Ugh....I really am not in the mood.

"That she didn't react to my.....sorry our kiss." I said complete annoyed.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh come on! You know she never reacts to anything, don't you. Okay! I get it. It was a kiss full of love. But you know what, love or not she never reacts. Look just expecting something from her side wouldn't work. Trust me. If that in what you plan then, boy you are dead wrong."

"So what do you want me to do?" I'm giving up.

She sighed in frustration. And with a blink of an eye she came and hit the back of my head.