Friendzzz!?!

*Xavier's p.o.v*

"Hey baby" Sasha said placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

I respond back. After a while she pulled away.

"Baby I missed you every single second last night. I missed you soo much that I couldn't sleep last night." She pouted.

"Yeah me too." I gave a tight smile.
(FYI: He slept very peacefully last night.)

"Awww my baby." She started being more clingy and touchy.

Well isn't it obvious she is my girlfriend after all. But still I don't like her being so touchy.
Ugh!

Let start from the beginning.

I'm Xavier Ivanshove. 19. Present location: college....and this is my girlfriend Sasha. The hottest girl of our college...me Mr. Popular... and blah...blah..blah...

Long story short, I'm the typical Mr. Popular with the world revolving around me. Everyone trying to reach me, trying to be me, wanting a life like me.

I have everything. Life, money, looks, attention, girls, and everything.

Well that's what everyone thinks....

"Yo bitchass. Sup man." My best friends Danny calls me out.

"Yo man...what's good huh?" I replied as we gave each other a brother hug. (Pulling away from Sasha who was still hovering around his body.)

"Just good man. So tell me bro any plans?" He asked.

I am pretty sure he wants to go on a party. I always wondered, how much can he party? Like his has to go on a party every second night. And who invited him ever night? Oh! Sorry how can I forget. Wait! Did I forget to mention that he is as well Mr. Poplar as me.

"No-" I was cut off my Sasha.

"We do. You see we are spending the whole evening at my  house. Right baby?" She gave me an innocent look like begging me to say yes.

I signed and shrugged with my hands in my pocket. Thought I don't remember making any such plan but it wouldn't hurt anybody, would it?

I looked at Danny who looked frustrated. I gave the expression 'Can't be helped bro.' And he gave a silent sigh.

"Ok baby. My classes are gonna start soon so have to leave." She placed a kiss and left.

"Wtf was that man?" Now Danny was pissed.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what I am talking about." He raised his one eyebrow giving me the questioning look.

"She wants to spend some time so yeah." I replied.

"Dude. We have been friends since we were in diapers so you and I know very well that that you can't lie to me." He paused and started again."Do you love her?"

My eyes widen with a shock look on my face. That because I didn't know how to answer it. Wait! Do I?

"No.... but I might like her you see she is my girlfriend after all." I replied instantly.