My eyes on you

*Xavier's p.o.v.*

I couldn't express how excited I was today. I wasn't able to sleep last night...

Yes, today is Friday and I will finally be able to spend some quality time with Angel. And yes I have everything planned. It's 8:00 am now, and my classes begin by 8:30am so I have enough time and besides I have only three lectures today so then I will be free the whole day, which gives me enough and more time to prepare for the date.

I have already informed Angel to be ready by 5:00pm.

I just hope she likes it....

~

I rushed downstairs as you can see I have to give Anna a ride though she had her own yet I insisted on dropping her. I hope I can see Angel this morning....

"Yo. Big brother. What's up?..." Anna greeted dramatically.

"Good morning to you too.."

"So excited for the date?" Anna giggled clapping her hands like a 3 year old baby.

"Yeah." I grin. "I just hope she likes it." I say crossing my fingers.

"Aww...my big brother is nervous?" She paused laughing and started again. "Like Xavier Ivanshove is nervous? The guy who can get any girl to bed is nervous? Like seriously...*laugh*....I still remember how girls used to cry for you attention but you never gave a fuck. I mean look at this, every girl from both high school and college wants you, your attention yet you don't care, but the girl whose attention you want doesn't give two fucks about you..." This made her laugh harder making me frown.

Okay fine I get it. I was a player. I am used to seeing girls opening their legs for me faster that Taylor Swift moving to her next boyfriend. Yes I had so many one night stands that I forgot the count. Yes I used to just fuck around like a man whore. I was never bothered. And don't remember how many hearts I broke. But now the reality hurts.

I broke those girls hurt and now my Angel is breaking my heart...

Karma is a bitch....

*Jade's p.o.v.*

I look at the person standing infront of the mirror as I felt question marks floating around my head. I look at the very person who used to be cold and emotionless. The person who refused to feel anything 2 months ago. The one person who survived not lived. The girl who used to be living corpse, the girl who only lived for her family, her brother. The girl who loved being numb, who loved being isolated, the one who let's herself being consumed by the darkness. The one who swear not to let anyone in, yet she is standing here not only she let people in but also is slowly feeling emotions she never wants to feel.

Never have I ever wanted to dress for anyone. To me clothes were like pieces of fabric to cover my body, yet I spent hours last night searching for the perfect dress for today's date. Don't ask me why because I don't have the answer either...

Why...? Why am I feeling? I shouldn't be feeling anything? I just shouldn't care...yet I care...yet I have people who messed up my feelings by giving me the warmth of love...

I hate it....

I can't honestly understand as though how and why Xavier became so important in my life but he just did. I hated the fact that he had so much of an effect on me. A part of me hates him for making me feel so weak infront of him. So vulnerable that it is hard to hide the scars on my heart from him. It's like he can see through me, I hate it, yet my heart is too greedy to still crave for him. It's like the heart that was numb for years has started to feel again.